Nine

Morning had found both women as the two of them were seated on the inside of Lena's car. They were parked outside of Women's Inc, ready to take on yet another eventful day.

Lena, on the driver's side, grabbed a black Louis Vuitton purse and briefcase that had been placed in the seat to the rear of her.

She then grabbed onto her door's handle, but before pulling it, Stef called out her name.

"Before we go in," The blonde haired woman began, her presence on the passenger's side. "I just—I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed last night." She smiled all as her eyes fell upon her mentor's. "Us getting to know each other a bit more, the kissing."

Lena allowed for her face to form a smile as well, hinting the feeling of enjoyment from the previous night stood mutual. "I...I can say the same. We should do that again...sometime."

"We should," Stef replied, still eyeing the woman

"We should," Stef replied, still eyeing the woman. Some sort of feeling had been roaming through her body. She just couldn't understand it nor had she known how to explain it. But whatever the feeling was, it was one that was unlike anything she had ever felt. "I'd–I'd like that."

Lena chuckled, softly

Lena chuckled, softly. She knew that Stef would–infact–enjoy another night of self divulging and lip interaction. Because although Stef had hardly any experience of anything same-sex related, Lena could tell that she was willing to explore.
"Me too. Hey, I must say that I had not expected that kiss to be so...so perfect. You're a professional, you know that?"

"Well," The woman of the passenger side began. "You asked if I had ever kissed a woman, not if I were a good kisser."

"That's true." The mentor's head in an up and down fashion.

For a moment or two, both women couldn't help but to get lost in the warmth their souls created. A desirable, unquestionable heat radiated from not only their eyes, but also their hearts. Leaning into each other, the heat pulled both women closer, placing their lips upon one another.

The touch of the kiss sent chills down each owned backside and spirals through every ounce of blood. The movement of the very smooch synchronized, allowing the women's souls to connect perfectly.