Thirty Seven

With their lips dancing and bodies pressed together, Stef and Lena crept into Aunt Jodie's home.

Leading each other through the living quarters, they accidentally bumped into an end table, almost knocking over a lamp that stood upon it.
Lena shrieked a bit, afraid they were making too much noise.
After leaving the shopping center, they had arrived to the aunt's home rather late, therefore they knew she'd be asleep.

"Shh, shh," Stef whispered, catching the lamp just before it could fall onto the ground. She and the other woman then laughed, enjoying the sneakiness of the moment.

They did not want to wake Aunt Jodie because if she had any knowledge of what they were getting ready to do, she would never allow them to hear the end of it.

Tiptoeing up the nearing staircase, both women entered the room they shared. Stef closed the door behind them, remembering to not cause any sounds.

Immediately after, the lovers grabbed onto each other's bodies, pulling their presences close together. For a second, all they felt necessary to do was to stare into one another's pupils. They were amazed at the desire within them, the longing they held. Feeling joy in the moment, both women smiled, happy to be just where they were.

Stef placed the palms of both her hands upon Lena's face, aligning it with her own. Instantly, their lips found each other once again, dancing as one just like before. In this kiss, passion was felt the most. It assured these lovers that they were theirs to have, and no one else's.

Deepening the smooch, Lena begin to move the blonde's waist back towards the bed. Stef followed, allowing her woman the control she deserved.
Laying Stef gently on her backside, the mentor began to remove the blonde's clothing.

First, she rose Stef's blouse upon her head, leaving her with only her black pigmented bra covering her upper half.

They continued to kiss a bit until Lena wanted more; until she craved more

They continued to kiss a bit until Lena wanted more; until she craved more. She wanted to see this woman's body just how she knew it. The love that it carried, the beauty it stood for. One by one, she stripped Stef of her clothing, placing kisses of fulfillment upon each part of her physique.

When her lips reached the charm within Stef's legs, she smiled to have held such honor to explore it. This was the part of the body most didn't appreciate, the one some hadn't known how to be grateful for. But not Lena. She loved the power that lived within a woman's womanhood. The strength in it, the hurt and the joy of it.

Gently, she applied her dampened tongue to Stef's beauty, caressing it with complete assurance. She wanted her lover to be certain of the fact she was not going to misuse her. Not like Stef had been misused in the past, not in the way that her ex-husband had treated her.

Moving steadily, Lena watched as pleasure caused the other woman to grip the bedding, creating an arch within her back.
"Mhm," she moaned, sending melodies throughout the mentor's ears. Lena smiled, admiring the success of her work.

She kept at it for a moment or two, just until Stef released her climax. The mentor gathered all that was freed, feeling the warmth of it ride alongside the back of her throat.

Stef, feeling the need to claim her time, turned both women over, her being the one in lead now. Passionately, she kissed Lena's lips, tasting just the sweetness they consumed.

Stef then undressed her woman, just as Lena had undressed her

Stef then undressed her woman, just as Lena had undressed her. Giving her eyes to the captivating physique that laid beneath her, the woman felt indebted. She felt it was her duty—her responsibility—to assure that Lena could finally rest. That for once, it was her turn to take care of Lena.

Adjusting their legs so that their bodies aligned perfectly, Stef rested her own beauty upon the mentor's. In a slowed fashion, she glided their combined touch in a back and forth motion, feeling wetness elude from both their womanhoods.

While Stef led in this moment, she made sure to look directly within Lena's pupils. She needed it to be clear that her love was pure and genuine. That she was going to honor all that this woman had allowed her to have. Her time, her patience, her understanding.

"Stef..." Lena whispered, feeling her body grasp satisfactory. Just like her lover, she too gripped the sheets of the bed. She loved just how her body had been adorned, how it had been appreciated.

The blonde smiled, seeing just how much Lena enjoyed their intimacy. This let her know that she was indeed doing as she had intended.

Shifting gears, Stef then prepared her fingers for entry of the mentor's glory. She deepened her path, listening as the other woman moaned inevitably. She loved to hear the pleasure that rang within her ears.
Growing her pace and beginning to speed things up, she knew it wasn't long until Lena would reach her peak.

And that she did. The mentor felt her body shaking out of her control, preparing her for the end.
Stef collected her lover's warmth within her fingers, as though it were a prize one was blessed to be rewarded with. She then allowed her tongue to receive this prize, tasting just the love wrapped within it.

__

A|N:
woahhhh, did they really just do this in Aunt Jodie's home? 👀 uh oh
anyways, your thoughts?

- not edited.
- chapter length is for intended purposes