Chapter 25

19 March 2015, Monday
Evening
Neighborhood Street

JiU, Handong, and Dami gathered in the back street valley one block away from the school. They wore black outfits to disguise themselves in the night except for JiU as she wore pink long sleeves shirt and black jeans.

She was the first one to arrive so when the other two got there, they could only give her a look you made when someone answers three from one plus one question. She dismissed their objections by telling them it's a cute shirt.

The sun seemed to be not fully set yet so it was still quite bright for them to move around without using the flashlights they have brought. Each one of them got the sling bag hooked around their necks across the shoulders.

They brought everything they can think of that they might need on their mission. From first aids to a variety of tools and weaponry. JiU rummaged inside her bag and took out a weapon while smiling proudly.

Dami was impressed seeing the thing she never sees before and as for Handong, she once again gave her a disbelieving look.

"You bring a taser? Really?" She said unamused. "When in the world did you buy that?" She asked.

"I have this kept in my house for years now. There are only two of us pretty school girls living in our house, so we need something to defend ourselves." JiU explained and nodded at the weapon in her hands.

Then, it was Dami's turn to show her weapon to her seniors. She slid the zip of her bag to the side, shoved her hand in and brings out something. On her palms can be seen several centimeters small boxes and a few solo rectangle items.

"I only have this. Firecrackers." She said, looking at her two seniors.

JiU put the taser in her bag and patted her back, saying that it's okay and her firecrackers might be helpful is some way through their mission. The younger girl smiled before putting it inside her bag again.

"So, what did you bring?" Asked the blonde girl to the orange-haired girl.

Handong crossed her arms. "Judging from my reaction to you, you should've guessed that I don't bring a weapon." She closed her eyes and heaved a sigh. Their antics made her wonder if they can survive this or not.

"All we need is a mirror." Said the boy behind them.

JiU heard his voice and instantly spun around, swinging her leg to the back so fast, given the others no chance to react at all. He stopped the kick by blocking it with his arm, causing his hair to be blown to the side by the force of her kick.

"Wow. Did you learn karate or something? I'm impressed." He said but the tone of his voice and bored-looking face says otherwise.

She puts down her leg while scowling in frustration about how he always managed to sneak up behind her without making any sound or present. He was like a ghost that came suddenly to jump in and scare the life out of people. The other two girls finally let out their hold up breath after knowing it was just their male friend.

"So, did you bring any?" He asked again.

JiU rolled her eyes and shoved her hand into her bag again. After a while, she took out a small black square mirror with a seven inches hilt connected on one side.