Chapter 6

==========

They were slowly turning their head around, facing the now opened door which was locked tight just a few minutes ago. They then looked at each other as the older one lick her dried lips and the younger one can just gulp hard down her throat.

They stepped in front of the door, clinging onto each other. The cold air was blowing toward them from the inside, clearly inviting them to get inside. They got the desires to get in but their brains won't listen to them because of the malice feeling coming from the dark in front of them.

The two got no idea what in the world is happening and couldn't believe a mere rumor that makes them went their way to the school just escalated so quick to their body frozen to the bones.

JiU felt a small earthquake to her body, so she turned her head to her sister as Yoohyeon slightly shaking. She grabbed her hand coiling around her own arm and squeezed it, getting a look from Yoohyeon.

"Hey, calm down. Take a deep breath." She ordered and her sister did as she said. "Don't worry, I'm here." She smiled.

"Shou-should we get in?" Yoohyeon stuttered out and looked at the dark space pass the main door that looks like a different dimension from where they were standing.

The silence fell upon them before JiU spoke. "I don't know if the rumor you've heard has anything to do with what we are facing right now..." She stares straight into Yoohyeon's eyes. "but I feel that there's something really not right in here and I won't force you to go with me." She stated.

They were staring toward each other for like an eternity before Yoohyeon broke it by scoffing at her older sister.

JiU's mouth opened in disbelief. "Ya! I'm showing my love for you! How could you take my love so lightly?" She sighed frustratedly to the side.

Yoohyeon giggled before latching herself to her sister from the side. "I know." She said and became quiet for a few seconds before she speaks again. "And I won't let you be a hero alone." She said.

JiU just chuckled and ruffled her hair. "I'm not trying to be a hero. It just..." She stopped and sighed while looking inside the school which doesn't feel like one at that moment. "...maybe there really are people that need help in there." She could feel Yoohyeon nod her head by the movement on her body.

"Should we shine first with our phone's flashlight before we get in?" Yoohyeon suggested.

"Sure. As long as we don't flash straight toward a freaking floating head." JiU deadpanned.

She jeered at JiU's answer. "Yea. You're right. I'm out. You can go alone." She said and proceeded to turn around but JiU quickly grabbed her arm.

"I'm just joking. Let's go. It will be troublesome if you're with me but I'll still let you come with me." She said and dragged Yoohyeon along with her.

No matter how many times they argue and how much she loves to tease her sister and hit each other, she couldn't deny that deep down she glad that Yoohyeon will be by her side.

Yoohyeon just smiled as she has been dragged by JiU. It better to be by her sister side than being safe at home but her heart will drown in anxiousness.

Before JiU can move her legs inside, Yoohyeon yelled out. "Wait!"

"What? What? What? What's wrong?" Asked JiU while looking, and shining the flashlight around frantically, then stopped her eyes on Yoohyeon.