Chapter 51

As JiU and Siyeon were staring into each other's eyes, other people around them seemed to vanish, leaving them alone in their own black world.

JiU knew Siyeon was one of many reasons that caused the long-suffering of her long lost friend, Geoul or to be precise, Jun. Finally, she met her face to face.

As for Siyeon, the blonde girl in front of her was the reason why her beloved Jun managed to obtain courage and become strong. JiU makes the possibility for her to lose Jun higher.

"Well, another one has appeared. Ain't this make it easier for us?" Exclaimed Jugyo, looking at the newly arrived girl.

"So, should we wait for the last one to appear too?" Seong asked with a mocking tone.

"Hah! I bet he won't come. He's only good at running away." Jugyo gave a sissy remark.

The chatting between her two enemies brought JiU back to reality as well as Siyeon as they both shot a glare toward those two adults. The look from their eyes alone could scare away a tiger.

"Before you can find him, I will take your life first." Siyeon spreads her legs, getting in position to fight.

"You think you can defeat us now given that you outnumbered us?" Jugyo scoffed.

"I can take you both on by myself!" Siyeon launched herself forward, targeting the female one first.

JiU was shocked by how fast Siyeon was moving, attacking Seong kick after kick and punch after punch. All Seong could do was to dodge and block as she was pushed to the back little by little.

"JiU! This is our chance! We might win on two versus two!"

She heard Gahyeon said that so she looked at SuA, totally looking confuse way beyond when you were taking a sudden surprise quiz.

"SuA, listen. You need to run." She said.

"How can I run!? I don't understand anything! I can't even stand straight anymore!" Scared and desperation emitted from her voice.

She wiped off the tears on the corner of SuA's eye with her thumb. "You want to meet your brother, right?"

SuA nodded. "B-but he's..."

"You can and you will." She smiled at the shorter girl. "You just need to go to where he's doing his part-time job."

SuA's face scrunched up as more tears leaked from her eyes. "H-h-him? You...mean..."

She nodded. "Now go! And protect him this time. Don't let them take him away from you for the second time." She firmly ordered SuA.

SuA forced her sobbing to a stop and wiped the tears away from her eyes by herself this time. She nodded as JiU turned to the side to get ready for another round of a fight.

"Let's have dinner together again later...JiU." She strengthened her legs and dashed toward the exit of the alley.

JiU inhaled, holding her breath in and before Jugyo could join in the battle between Siyeon and Seong, she darted toward him as fast as she could.

Jugyo noticed her coming from the corner of his eyes then blocked her shooting knee by crossing his arms in an X shape in front of his chest, skidding back as his arms were throbbing.

Siyeon managed to finally land her palm on her opponent's stomach and looked to her side where JiU was standing. She didn't expect JiU to had that kind of strength.

"You...are a Key," Siyeon said that to her, quite baffled.

She whipped her head to the fierce girl. "You have a problem with that?"