Chapter 45

I'm really late! Typing speed mach, commence!

----------

The time of the day almost reached four o'clock and the school ended for Geoul. Nothing unusual happens after the break time was over so he wasn't tired out all that much.

He managed to speak with Yoohyeon and Dami before he exited the school compound. Yoohyeon told him that they still had something to do so they excused themselves.

"Send JiU unnie home before seven."

Yoohyeon reminded him before she ran off with Dami. That makes him clueless for a bit but he shrugged it off. It was not like he and JiU would go somewhere far, it just at the neighborhood playground.

He stepped out the front gate and JiU was already waiting for him there, casually kicking the ground while swinging her school bag left and right like a bored kindergarten kid.

He raised his hand. "Hey." He greeted. "You're fast."

She looked up. "Why wouldn't I? School is boring." She commented and hissed.

He scoffed playfully, closing in toward her. He discovered another one of her traits that were different from her sister. Yoohyeon was diligent in her study while JiU, he could already tell she wasn't.

"You're alone? I thought Handong and SuA would join you as well." He said and started walking by her side.

"Dongie said her class has some tasks." She answered.

"Things still dried out with SuA I take it." He said as they got ready to cross the street.

She didn't give any response and only mumbled to herself. "...It's your fault..."

He couldn't quite hear what she said because of the sounds emitted from the surroundings and other people around them as they too were crossing the streets.

He turned his head to the side. "What?"

While shaking her head, she said, "Nothing."

They safely crossed the street and turned around the corner toward the housing area. They just needed to walk for about one kilometer through the neighborhood to arrive at the playground.

They were a lot of other students taking the path they took. A random group of boys and girls with a random amount of people as well as a mixed one.

Several couples could be spotted, walking and giggling happily while holding hands or hooking their arms together. The youth was really a sweet thing but not everyone would be able to obtain it.

Glancing at them, JiU smiled, nudging his arm.

He looked at her. "Yeah?"

She jerked her head toward one of the several couples that were visible to their line of sight.

"They look like us, don't you think?" She asked.

"Uhm..." He scratched his cheek.

"No?" He hesitantly replied.