1. Emma

My palms are sweaty and I'm biting my lip nervously. I'm seated with my legs crossed in a circle with a bunch of other people. This is my first boy girl sleepover and the only reason I was allowed to come is because Brendon is here. He's one year older then me, so he's a freshman and I'm in eighth grade. I moved on to biting my thumb nail and Brendon smiles at me from where he is seated across from me.

"So you just spin it and whoever it lands on you go in the closet for seven minutes." I look at Brittany like shes mad, eyes wide and my hand hanging from my mouth. And then what?

"And then what?" Thank god at least someone asked, but the question is laughed at. "That's for you two to decide. Kissing, not kissing, blow job, no blow job. Whatever ever you fancy." She laughs and I gulp. I look back at Brendon with terrified eyes. He smiles warmly and mouths "its ok." He turns his attention back to Brittany and she takes a seat amongst the circle.
"Emma, you go first." If I was drinking something it would be spit out onto the floor right now.

"Wha, why me?" I manage to get out and she snickers. "Because you look like you're about to cry." Making the other girls laugh as well. "Hey, ease up. It's her first sleepover." Brendon says trying to rescue me and I wish he didn't say anything. "Bren..." I sigh and they laugh more. "Yeah Brenny, make your girlfriend spin the bottle." They all tease and laugh even the quiet kids join in. Brendon shakes his head and looks at me with apologetic eyes. I lean forward and a guy makes a comment. "She don't even have boobs yet." I grab the bottle quickly and blush because my shirt dipped but it's just my sports bra. Brendon shoves the guy over, obviously pissed off. "Fuck off Ryan!" I put the bottle down and spin it shutting my eyes in the process. I hear a couple gasps and laughter mixed in. I open one eye and follow the nose of the bottle to the poor person that is stuck for seven minutes in a closet with me. Brendon's looking at me with an amused smirk on his face.

"Oh no. No. No. No. It can't be him," I rush out. "Yeah, have her respin," Brendon tells Brittany too and she shakes her head. "No because then everyone will want to respin. Closet, go." She says and I look at Brendon. "Britt come on, I've known her forever." He whines and she shakes her head. "Even more the reason to! Go." She points to the closet in her basement. The whole place is covered in wood paneling and her closet is a walk in with slated bi fold doors. Brendon stands up shoving his one hand in his pocket. He walks over to me and I stare. He offers his hand and I shake my head as I look up at him. "Brendon I don't want to," I mumble and he smiles reaching down a little further. "Come on, it will be fun," he nods his head towards the closet. I hesitate but eventually place my hand inside his. He pulls me to my feet and walks towards the closet with me behind him. He opens the door and I enter first then him. He closes it and pulls the chain for the light bulb. It barely makes any light but I can at least see his face. "Brendon I don't-"
He cuts me off, "I don't either, we'll just chill until they let us out ok?" He says soothingly and I nod. "I'm sorry," I whisper lowering my head into my chest. "For what?" I rub my left arm with my right. "Ruining your night." I'm still looking down at my shoes and he places his hand on my shoulder. "You didn't ruin anything, I've done this before. I've already played seven minutes in heaven and spin the bottle and all those games. Hell I've already had sex, but that's a topic for when you're older." He ends laughing and I gape at him. "You've had sex?" I nearly shout and he puts his hand over my mouth. I try talking through it and it just comes out as one muffled jumbled mess. "Shh, don't be so loud. We're supposed to be kissing remember?" I feel myself blushing and nod. He removes his hand and I fidget with my fingers. "What is it like?" I ask and he smirks. "I'm not telling you how I lost my virginity."

"No, kissing. What is kissing someone like." He raises his eyebrows. "Oh. You haven't?" He asks sweetly trailing off and I shake my head. "Oh." He says again and bites his lip. "Um, well it depends if there's tongue or not." I nearly choke on my own spit. "What?" I gasp and he chuckles. "Does your mom talk to you about anything?" I shake my head. "Not really, I literally just found out about my period because I watched Carrie and I didn't know where all the blood was coming from. My dad told me to talk to her about it and I was like what? It was so confusing."