34. Emma

We make out in the tub for several minutes and before you know it I am grinding up against his waist, water spilling over the sides in waves. "Maybe we should get out?" I suggest and he just nods. I climb out of the tub and wrap a towel around myself, him following suit. His hands are on me again pushing me against the sink briefly. Lips over mine, teeth grazing my skin. My skin feels like it is on fire, everywhere he touches. He pulls me out of the bathroom, bumping into walls as we keep kissing and try to navigate to the bed. "What about my wet hair?" I ask between kisses and moans. "I'll order fresh pilows," he kisses me again. "What about the sheets?" I ask, am I stalling? "We'll turn them down," he answers in the same tone. "What-"

"Emma, we don't have to." He stops, getting a little frustrated. "You were the one that mentioned it, but we don't have to if you're changing your mind." He says it soothingly but I know he is disappointed. "No it's ok, I'm just over thinking." I mumble.
Brendon steps closer again and holds my face. "I love you, and I want to make you feel good. Do you trust me?" He asks and of course I do.
"Yes." I whisper and and his lips smash onto mine. He searches my mouth and I grip his shoulders, he walks backwards hitting the end of the bed with his knees and sitting down. I straddle his lap, his towel still intact while mine has risen and barely covering my thighs, leaving me exposed.

Brendon's lips move to my neck and I roll it to the side, my fingertips leaving soft indents into the top of his shoulders. "Do you have condoms?" I ask, obviously my thoughts are racing. "I do actually." He giggles before moving to my chest. His fingers gently grab the fabric of my towel and unties the knot I did to keep it up around my body. "Oh."
He stops at my tone, "I literally just bought them downstairs, I didn't come with them Em." He explains sensing my trepidation. "Oh ok," I answer but he stopped touching me. "Emma," he sighs. "What do you want?" He asks and I break eye contact. "Emma." He says more sternly. "You," I answer.

"It doesn't seem like it." He stopped touching me and that fire we had going is now burning out. "I'm sorry, ok." I answer and look into his sad brown eyes. "I just want you to be happy Emma." He says reaching for my face. He looks at me with such love and compassion, what am I doing? I lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips now. He gently grabs my waist and kisses back. "Can you go slow?" I ask hesitantly and he nods. "Of course." He whispers against my lips. My towel comes off now and that fire from before had more of a want, now it's a need. A throbbing need down below, but also up top as his tongue probes mine. Brendon lays back taking me with him and we shuffle into the middle of the bed more. I'm moving on his waist agonizingly slow, nothing between us but a towel.

"Let me up to grab a condom." He says between kisses and I roll off so he can get up. I lay in bed naked so I turn the sheets down and get underneath. He comes back and sees me hiding and smiles. "No, none of that, you're beautiful. He stands at the foot of our bed and with one hand unties his knot and the towel falls to the floor. I blush at his erection making him laugh more. "You've seen me naked how many times?" He asks smiling widely as he walks around the side of the bed to crawl in next to me under the covers. "I'm letting you know now, these covers are going to get too hot." He smirks, just making me blush more. He puts the condom on the nightstand next to us and slides closer.

Our bodies intertwining. He kisses my lips once but quickly moves to my neck. My left leg snakes around his right and lines up our centers. He kisses, nips, and licks my neck moving swiftly to my chest. His hands shake as they gently caress my chest while I play with his hair. He takes a nipple in his mouth and moans quietly really enjoying himself. His dick pulses against my stomach so I reach down to grab him. When I have him in my hand and start moving slowly he stops exploring, pausing to look down and moans louder into my chest. "Fuck." He says thrusting into my hand a little bit. I watch his face fall into ecstasy when I move over his length. "Oh my god, Emma please." He begs into my neck and his right hand grips my ass pulling me onto him.