15. Brendon

It's the weekend after fourth of July, and we're down the shore, just Emma and I. Emma decided a get away was in order so we are here in Venice escaping her latest heartbreak. Emma broke up with Josh, she still hasn't given me a firm answer as to why but I know neither of them took it lightly. They were together for over a year anyway. Josh graduated back in May, maybe it has something to do with that?
I set up camp for us on the beach and I settle into the beach chair I arranged under the umbrella. I burn so easily anymore since I work in a studio all day long. Emma has a cover up on and I just watch the ocean waves and I feel my body relax. Up until Emma is stripping her cover up. I shift in my seat because she is wearing a new bathing suit and wow is it doing wonders. It's a red fifties style high waisted bikini with white polka dots and it looks great with her tattoo on her arm. I gape at her until she turns around and smiles and I snap out of it. "Can you put sunscreen on my back?" She asks politely handing me the bottle of lotion and I just nod while gulping in the process. She kneels in front of me with her ass sitting on the back of her calves and her back to me. She moves her hair somewhat but there is still some in the way so I gently brush it to the side and my fingertips graze the nape of her neck. She shivers slightly and I see goosebumps form on her arms. I bite my lip and carefully squeeze the bottle so I don't make it explode in my hand. I pour a decent amount into my palm and rub my hands together to apply it to both and I lay my hands on her shoulders. She tenses at first, "it's cold." She giggles and I smile even though she can't see me. I rub the lotion along her shoulders neck and down her back. "Hold on," she says before reaching behind her back and she undoes her bikini top. I watch the straps fall to her sides and she hugs the piece to her chest. I swallow, hard, and squeeze more lotion into my palm. I apply it where her strap just was and move lower to the small of her back. She rises on her knees so I can reach better and I stare down at her ass. "Ah fuck," I breathe out and she turns her head to the side. "Did you say something?" She asks with a smile on her face. "Um no, nothing. Nothing" I rush out and I move my hands to her hips. My fingers dip underneath the fabric of her bikini bottoms and she shifts slightly. "B?" She questions and I withdraw my hands quickly. "Uh, yeah. You're all good," I state and rub the excess lotion on my neck and shoulders. "Thanks," she replies. "Do you mind tieing my top for me?" She asks sweetly and I curse inwardly. What the fuck is happening to me. I gently tie a knot on her back and she turns around quickly leaning on my knees. Emma presses a kiss to my cheek, "thanks!" She chirps and I smile with no teeth. "Yeah, anytime." She stands up now to lay out her towel and I look down at my pants. Holy fuck. I have a raging boner and I haven't been this hard in months.
I try to adjust myself but my trunks don't help contain it at all. There is just a tent on the front of my boxers and I cross my my legs awkwardly. Emma bends over to lay her towel in the sand and oh my fucking god. What is happening right now? Do I need to get laid? It's been a minute and obviously it is taking effect because I'm fantasizing about bending my best friend over on this beach right now and taking her from behind. My dick twitches at the thought, "fuck me." I mutter under my breath and I close my eyes and wipe my face with my palm. I hear Emma giggle and I open my eyes to see her looking at me with a lop sided grin on her face. The wind blows her new crimson red hair and she is so oblivious. "Are you ok B? You seem... flustered." Is the word she settles on and I smirk. "You have no idea, but yeah I'm fine." I assure her and she nods. "Come on! Let's go in the water!" She shouts grabbing my hand and I use all my weight to stay planted in the chair. "Nah I'm ok," I try to keep my voice calm because now I'm panicking. This boner is not going away anytime soon and Emma keeps tugging my hand. "Oh come on! Just get your feet wet at least!" She begs and I love how hard she is trying but no. "Go ahead I'll be right behind, in a couple minutes." I reply and she shakes her head. "I don't want to go down by myself," she pouts her bottom lip and man what I would give to take that lip in my teeth right now. As a reminder my dick pulses again against my trunks. I cough to hide the noise I was about to make and Emma drops my hand in defeat. "Fine!" She storms off grabbing her bucket and shovel. I watch as he she walks to the edge of the water, yes staring at her ass the whole time as it bounces with every step she takes. Calm down Urie. I stare down at the tent in in my trunks and I close my eyes laying my head back against the chair. I grip the arm rests tightly as I try to mentally drain myself. A couple minutes go by, "B, you asleep?" I hear Emma ask in front of me and I jump a little. I open my eyes and they struggle to adjust to the sun light. "No, what's up?" I ask and I see her arm swing back and then she dumps a bucket of cold ocean water all over me. I jump up out of my chair, "oh my god!" I yell and I wipe my face so I can see. "Um B?" She asks and looks at my dick through my now wet trunks. "Shit!" I curse and grab a nearby towel. I awkwardly cover my front and Emma looks away running her fingers through her hair. Perfect just perfect. "I wish I could say I can explain but I have no words. So sorry," I apologize and she meets my gaze. Her face has tinted red and she covers her chest shyly with her arms. "Um, I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back," she grabs her cover up before leaving and walks off. "Fuck," I silently mouth and I sit back down in my now wet chair. Now my boner decides to go away. I look down at my dick, "Really, now? You couldn't have gone away earlier, or you know not come up at all?" I need to go, I'm talking to my dick now.
I trudge down the the water and dip my feet in and the ocean recedes.
I stand there and take in some deeps breaths. I rarely take off from work, it's usually only when Emma wants to do something or go somewhere so this is a nice break for me too. I feel someone poke my side and I look down to see it's Emma. "Hey," I say quietly even with the ocean roaring. "Hey," she blushes. I see her eye my trunks and I can't help but smile. "Don't worry it's gone," I chuckle and her face turns crimson red. I am obviously very open about everything, sex included. Emma not so much, she is very reserved and takes things personally. I lazily put my arm across her shoulder and pull her close to me as we watch the ocean. She leans into my side and I kiss her head. "Thanks for making me come, I needed a day like this." I lean down to tell her as the ocean creeps back up and splashes our feet up to our knees. "Yeah of course, I wouldn't want to be with anybody else." She replies looking up at me and I smile back. The wind blows her hair into her face and I laugh at her reaction. She looks like a spaz, spitting her hair out of her mouth and flinging her hands in front of her face to clear her vision. My chest shakes with laughter and I move her hands to assist her. "Here hold still, it's all over the place." I laugh again and push my fingers through her hair. It's super bright in the sunlight and it's only a little darker then her bathing suit. Give her some red lipstick and she would be a gorgeous pin up girl. "There all better, somewhat." I smirk dropping my hands and she pushes my chest lightly. "What did you do?" She questions menacingly, but it just comes out too adorable to take her seriously. "I tried my best but I'm a dude so, yeah." I shrug and she smiles up at me with her teeth. I stare down at her and a wave comes at us stronger then we expected sending Emma flying into my chest. I brace myself and catch her, she's laughing like a hyena and I stare into her eyes when she opens them. We're both very much wet now and I wipe her face. She catches my eyes and my heart flutters. "I got you," I say and our faces our inches apart. A smile tugs on my lips and I lick them anxiously. Wow to kiss her lips right now. I glance at her lips and then back up to her eyes. Another wave stumbles around us and I shift my body because my feet are sinking in the sand. I prop her up and my hands remain on her waist. "Thanks," she blushes and shys away from my touch. "I'm going to go sunbathe and dry off," she adds and I nod. "I'll be over in a little bit, I'm gonna go under." I reply and she struts off to our spot in the sand. "Jesus Christ," I mutter before diving in the ocean.