3. Brendon

Spring Break Senior Year

Spring break. The best time of year besides summer. Why? Because college girls flock to Vegas and I'm that lucky local guy that can show them around. So why am I angry right now? I'm mad because we are at a lame high school party and Emma is practically trying to fuck this guy Chris and he's not good news. Last year went by quick and the summer was uneventful. I got a job and Emma volunteered with some special needs kids, she really is a saint. We just worked and hung out all summer eating pizza and swimming whenever we could. Right now she is currently drunk, I am not, well not really enough to be bothered by it. I'm too busy keeping Miss Declan here at bay because this is the most she has ever drank and she has a thing for Chris and he doesn't care about her like I do.

The music's bass is pounding in my head and I feel like I'm in the movie Mean Girls. I'm searching for Emma and everytime I find her someone blocks my path and I lose track of her or we just miss each other. I walk into the kitchen and they are smack dab in the middle of a game of truth or dare. Ryan leans into my side drunk off his ass, "Brendon! Truth or dare?" He slurs and I brush him off. "Not now. Where's Emma?" I ask and he laughs. "I'll tell you after your turn." He slurs and I sigh. "Fine, dare." He smiles largely.  "I dare you to go running down the street, naked." He paused for effect and the circle of people look at me expectantly for my answer. "That's it? Ok." Welp, there's goes that.

I'm standing out front and there is a crowd gathering. I strip my shirt and people cheer. Yeah, like they actually care. They just think this whole thing is funny. I kick off my shoes and get to work on my pants and belt. I hear a voice that is oh so familiar and I look for it. I find Emma openly flirting with Chris and rage courses through my veins. I have to hurry up and do this already. She's sitting in a chair on his lap and he is literally lapping her up. Pun intended. I unbutton my jeans and people cheer again as I pull them down. Emma's gaze meets mine and we stare into each others eyes as I remove my boxers now. Completely naked in front of all these people. People are too drunk to care and I wink at her before running off down the street. I run around the block with no interruptions and come back to the party. I'm panting and surprisingly no one touched my clothes. I pull my boxers on first and look frantically for Emma. She isn't where I last saw her, god damnit Emma. Where are you now?

I grab my jeans and throw them on and now my sneakers. I grab my shirt but walk through the house shirtless, shirt in hand. People laugh and comment on my streak as I walk by, giving me words of courage and bravery because they could never have the balls to do that. I just don't care what other people say. I push my hair to the side to get it out of my face and go to the kitchen where Ryan is. "Alright dude spill, where's Emma?" I ask and he shrugs. "Last I saw her go upstairs with Chris." Fuck. Fuck! I don't even say anything to Ryan, I just leave him and quickly make my way through the crowd and head up the steps two at a time. There's only three bedrooms up here. I open the first one, not her. Second one, nope two dudes. Last one I open and I find her, I sigh in relief. She's fully clothed sitting on the edge of the bed crying. "Em, do you know how long I've been looking for you. I'm supposed to be taking care of you." I tell her sweetly because she is still crying. "Chris left with Brittany, I've hated her since sixth grade. Now I really hate her," she sniffles and tries to stop her crying. Her make up is running and her bra strap is hanging lazily off her right shoulder. She looks wrecked. I cant return her to her house like this. Her mom will kill me and I had nothing to do with it. "Come on. Let's go home." She doesn't even fight me, she just sniffles and nods her head.

We enter my house and it's dark, I tell her to keep quiet but she's giggling like a little school girl. We trudge up the steps and my mom peeks her head out her bedroom door, its 2am. She gives me a look that we will talk about this in the morning and goes back to her room. Emma and I stumble through my door and fall onto the floor. I groan in pain and she laughs even more. I turn to face her and her body is half on top of mine. Her palm resting on my chest and her knee resting on my thigh. She stops laughing and looks at me different. What's going on in that head of her's? We stand up and I place her on my bed. I leave her to get her a shirt and shorts and when I turn back she took her dress off already. "Here, Em." I gulp at her body. "Brendon let's do it," she says and I look at her confused. "Do what?" I ask and she moves to kneel onto my bed. "Brendon please, I trust you. I want someone I trust to be my first time." I feel blood rush south and I have to force myself to swallow the lump that just formed in my throat. "Em what? No." I tell her no but it's so weak. She strips her bra off leaving her in my bed topless with lace shorts on. I just stand there and watch as she wiggles her underwear off leaving her thick thighs and hips for my eyes to see. Her breasts are a solid c cup and she has some extra weight in her belly area but it fills her out perfectly. She is a complete woman compared to these skinny chicks that have nothing to grab onto. "Emma, you're drunk and don't know what you're asking for." Is what I settle on because God damn I would fuck her raw right now, but that's against my morals. What little morals and restraint I do have, even though my dick is yelling at me. She crawls towards the end of the bed on her hands and knees at me. Oh my fucking god that ass. I want to reach out and touch her, kiss her everywhere, lick her and suck her but that's wrong. She tries to undo my pants. "Em no," I say firmer and she frowns. "God, you don't want me, Chris doesn't want me. Am I that ugly?" She starts to sob and I cup her face. "You are so fucking beautiful, no. And Chris is a jackass please don't go out with him." I beg and she hugs me. I hug her back until I remember she is very much naked so I hand her the shirt the pair of clean boxers. "Go to sleep, I'll be on the couch." I tell her and she nods. I go to walk out of the room and she calls after me. "B," she says quietly. I turn with my hand on the knob still, "yeah Em?" I watch her curl up into my duvet making herself small. "I love you," she replies and I smile. "I love you too. Go to sleep."

I walk downstairs and I throw some cold water on my face trying to rid myself of this boner. Ninety percent of me wants to go back up there and take her up on that offer, but no I can't! She's drunk, vulnerable, and my best friend. That's wrong. You can't fuck your best friend. Right? I collapse on the couch and rub my face.

I get off the couch and run upstairs. I open the door and she is asleep. "Damnit," I mutter and go to shut the door. "B?" She calls out and I open it back up. "Hey sorry I-" she taps the mattress. "Come to bed," she whispers and I walk over a little to eagerly. I sit down next to her and she sits up. "Kiss me." She commands and I do. I move my lips over hers and I get a little aggressive, she giggles against my mouth. I moan out at her hands in my hair and slip my tongue into her mouth. I'm hard already and she knows. Her one hand trails from my hair down my neck to my arm and lands on my inner thigh. My dick twitches in response before she palms my jeans. My lips trail down to her neck and she rubs me. I gasp at the friction and I realize my hands are at my sides still so I bring them up and grip her hips. She moves to straddle my lap and I look up at her in the moonlight. She is the most beautiful woman ever and I'm about to make love to her right now. Fuck it, even if this ruins the friendship I want this so bad. I lay back and she starts moving on my lap. I close my eyes as she now kisses and suckles my skin. I grind up against her and she let's out this moan that almost makes me cum right then and there. My fingers dip into her hips and she moves faster. "B, take your pants off." I nod and we both shuffle removing our clothes, quickly I might add. I'm naked, she's naked and I latch onto her nipple. Fuck I can't wait any longer, and I don't think she can either. She's lining herself up about to ride me. "Em, not that I don't want this but condom?" I ask and she smiles. "I'm on the pill." She whispers in my ear and Jesus, Mary and Tyler Joseph I'm going to cum so fast. She enters me sitting on my lap and I never thought I would enjoy being a bottom as much as I do right now. I close my eyes and when she starts moving I open them to watch her above me. My hands grab her ass and I cant help but move in sync with her. God I'm already close, keep it together Urie. My eyes roll back in my head as she rides me and picks up speed. She moans my name and presses her boobs against my chest as I thrust up adding more friction. "Fuck I'm close, I'm sorry." I bite out. "Its ok, cum for me." There's no way she is a virgin with that mouth. I cum inside her and bite my lip to keep myself quiet. I come down and she-

I wake up the next morning still in the afterglow. I look down at my destroyed pants and groan. It was a fucking wet dream. I had a wet dream about my best friend and now reality sets in.

I had a wet dream about Emma.

Oh my god. I quickly get off the couch and try to avoid family or worse Emma. They are all still asleep so I go into the bathroom to change and take a shower. Worst thing is I thought of Emma in the shower too. Now that I've seen her naked, I can't stop thinking of the things I would do to her and it really makes me wonder. Is it worth ruining the friendship?