19. Brendon

I close my eyes in ecstacy and throw my head back against my head board. "Oh my god, fuckin ride me." I growl out at the girl who is currently bouncing on my lap. I grip her hips as she moves and my god I needed this. We met an hour ago at the bar and well now here we are. The one of many perks of living alone in your own apartment, you don't need to notify anyone about bringing a girl home. Especially a rebound chick whom you will never see again. She has blonde hair, which I don't care for blondes, but her rack is nice and she is doing all the work so I'm game. She grabs the head board above me to balance herself and her tits are in my face so of course I'm going to play with them as I get closer and closer. I honestly like being on bottom, I last longer and girls dig that. We are in a seated position so I can also easily cup her ass anytime I want. Her body shudders as she gets closer and she makes all these noises in my ear. "Ah fuck," I hiss, as I'm moments away from cumming. "Oh my god B," I didn't tell her my full name, I just told her to call me B. Which only two people in my life call me B. My mom and "Emmmaa..." I moan out as I cum and the chick stops. Oh fuck. "That's not my name," she says agitated. I rub my face somewhat embarrassed but not too much because I'm enjoying the afterglow. "Sorry I-" she climbs off my lap and quickly grabs her clothes. "No save it, I know I'm some rebound chick but I won't roll over to some other girl's name." She says dressing herself quickly. I don't even care enough to explain to her and quite frankly she is ruining my afterglow. She storms out the bedroom door and then I here the front door slam. I sigh before getting up to remove the condom and I light a blunt standing naked next to my nightstand. Why did I do that? I haven't thought about Emma in like 7 days, ok I'm lying. I almost called her last night to tell her about Josh. I'm giving her space since I almost kissed her but it's becoming difficult. As if on cue my phone vibrates.

Em: hey B

I smile down at my phone and purse my blunt between my lips as I text.

Me: hey. I was just thinking about you

I smirk at the context of that statement.

Em: Oh

Shit.

Em: I was actually wondering if you could go car shopping with me?

Me: yeah absolutely. when?

Em: Tomorrow morning?

Me: I have to be in the studio early, is 12pm ok?

Em: yeah that's fine

Me: cool

Em: B?

Me: yes?

Em: can you drive me?

I laugh out loud, I knew she was going to ask.

Me: of course

Em: thanks! I missed you this week

I bite my lip anxiously.

Me: missed you too and we can grab lunch after. My treat.

Em: perfect! Goodnight!

Me: goodnight Em

I lock my phone and take another hit of my blunt before entering the bathroom to take a shower.
-
What about this one? She asks and i shake my head, "Em you have to lower you're price range." I tell her sadly and she sighs. "I know, I'm just tired of having old cars. They don't last long," I rub her shoulders soothingly and this is actually the first time I touched her since we've been hanging out today. I feel tension fill the air and I remove my hands to play with my baseball hat. "Let's go over here," I suggest and she follows. "Here try this one, it's red and has low miles. It's only 7 years old," I explain reading the tag on the windshield. She climbs in and feels the steering wheel, "how much is it?" She asks and there is no price. "Let me go find out," I reply and walk towards the building.
I'm greeted by a tall man in a suit, I'm short in comparison to him. "Hello good sir! My name is Dallon how can I help you today?" He asks proudly and the air conditioning feels great on my skin at the moment. "How much for the 2012 Toyota?" I gesture out the glass walls to Emma fiddling with each and every button in the car. I smile at her actions and find it adorable. "It's priced at $6,000 but since your wife out there loves it so much and I can see how much you love her, I'll knock $1,000 off." He explains and I instantly correct him. "We're actually just friends, I've known her for 17 years." I explain and he looks shocked breaking salesman character. "Wow really? By the look in your eyes I'd say you two were a couple." I smile awkwardly and shrug it off. "Yeah, nope. Just friends, can she drive it?" I ask and he nods. "Sure let me get the paperwork and keys." He walks off smoothly to his desk and I go back to watching Emma as he types away on his computer.
"I need a license please," he mentions. I turn back to his attention. "Yeah sorry," I reply pulling my wallet out and handing him my license. "Brendon huh?" He points out and I nod, "Yep, since birth." I'm such a smartass. "Here's the keys and a temporary license plate. It attaches magnetically on the trunk." He explains and I take the items, one in each hand. "Thanks," I gesture my hand with the keys as a salute before walking back out into the heat. When I make way back to Emma she is bent over in the back seat and her romper hugs her ass. Fuck. I look away because this is getting old. I went out and got laid and I thought these thoughts would go away but apparently not. I said her name last night and jerked off in the shower thinking about her this morning. I cough to get her attention, she pops back out of the door with a smile on her face. "Oh hey, what's the damage?" She asks and ignore the question. "Let's go drive it first." I suggest and she nods, "Ok." She replies hesitantly.
She loves this car, and I can't break the news to her that she can't afford it. I go into the office as she continues to gush about the car. "Hey Dallon, buddy. Question." I say quickly as Emma is now walking through the lot to join us inside. "Yes sir," he replies. "She really loves and needs this car. If I give $1,000 will you keep it a secret from her and lower her price point so she thinks she can buy it by herself?" I ask turning around to see she got distracted by a Jeep Wrangler. Poor girl wants a Jeep so bad, but not with her salary. "Um, I'm sure I can figure something out?" He answers unsure. "Great! Start the paperwork with her and I'll write you a check." I explain and he nods.
Emma walks to her new car with a smile on her face. "Oh my god, I can't believe it!" She chirps and jumps up and down like a little school girl. "I can't believe I could actual afford this with the little down payment I had." She exclaims and I love seeing her so happy. "Yeah, it was meant for you." I reply and she smiles largely. "Where to?" She asks opening her new car door. "Miller's?" I suggest and she nods. "Great! I could use a beer and I'll follow you!" She says quickly before retreating into her ruby red car.