[UNTITLED] (Yuuki Mishima)

first off can I say Mishima is my marshmallow and while going through fanart to put on the side I was smiling so wide cause I just love his character so much OKAY BYE

BONUS ART!!: This beautiful piece of art of Makoto with long hair i found on google. this makes me wish she had long hair, but her short hair fits her character better

Daily Question: Do you know someone who calls themselves your friend, but you don't consider them one of yours? I have quite a few lol

ENJOY!

"American cartoons sure are interesting.." Mishima was laid out on the floor of Akira's room while Akira served Morgana his lunch. The two were watching a bunch of popular American cartoons out of curiosity, the subbed versions of course. "What is this one called again?"

"The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy I think." Akira placed down Morgana's plate, turning to look at the tv. Mishima was completely and utterly entranced by it, his eyes reading the subtitles and watching the nonsense going on on screen as well.

He giggled as he watched Billy hatch an egg from Grim's trunk, hatching a spider instead of a duck. "I wonder if all American shows are like this, we should do this more often!" He sat up and hugged his legs to his chest, suddenly realizing how cold he felt. He looked outside at all the snow, sighing.

"The snow doesn't seem to be letting up." Akira fixed a crooked poster on his wall, looking up and down as he let out a sigh, "We're gonna be here for a while."

Akira pulled out two chairs for him and Mishima to sit, turning up the volume on his tv after pulling the heater closer to the both of them. Mishima had paid a surprise visit to Akira before the storm hit, thinking he would have had more time to hang out before he had to leave. Now the two were snowed in, and he would most likely need to spend the night.

"I'm sorry for doing something this stupid." He sighed, "I guess I should have thought it through before coming over on a day where it was going to blizzard."

Akira grinned at Mishima, leaning back in his chair, "Don't worry about it, I like having company other than Morgana." They both looked over at Morgana who was now laid out next to the heater to stay warm. Mishima stared at the cat, then began to reach over to him and rub his belly.

He smiled widely, "I think you're lucky, I mean, I wish my parents let me have a pet." He chuckled as Morgana purred.

"Ah, sometimes I forget how good it has to have your belly rubbed.." Akira grinned at Morgana's comment, crossed his arms and legs as he looked back up at the TV.

"Y'know," He began, "It's strange that Americans are obsessed with our cartoons. They are just normal cartoons, just drawn differently."

Mishima thought about it for a second, then sat back in his chair as he pulled out his phone, "Americans are fascinated by our culture and TV, the same way we think a lot of their traditions and shows can be cool or weird. So I don't think it's that far fetched. I mean, anything that is different from the norm for anybody would have a strong opinion on it, don't you think?"