An Apple a Day.. (Tae Takemi) - True Ending

An Apple a Day.. Pt 3.: Unless You Bite Into a Poison Apple (True Ending)

"However, I don't think I can forgive you."

Akira froze, feeling like he had just made a huge mistake spending all of this money on this apology. "But.. Takemi-"

"If you were able to betray me so easily, what makes you think I believe you won't do the same if we make things official?" She turned back to look at him, slamming the roses against his chest as she scowled, "I'm not a fool. You're a lair and a cheat, and I don't have time for any of that negativity. I have my work to focus on, and you have your phantom thieves work to do.. Maybe in the future but right now I just don't believe you.. I'm sorry."

She turned around and began her walk to the door, tears beginning to fill her eyes as she grabbed the door handle. "I'll let you know when my next serum is ready."

Akira watched as she left, his arms falling to his sides as some petals fell from the bouquet and onto Morgana who was stood next to him. Morgana sighed as he scratched his ear, "You sure got it rough.."

Sojiro stopped Takemi in her tracks, "Hey, hold on, you're not gonna give the kid another chance?"

"You stay out of this, it's none of your concern-"

"Oh yes it is, I'm his guardian okay, so this is my business whether you like it or not." Sojiro scowled, stepping in her way as she tried to walk around him. "Why won't you forgive him-"

"Because I'm scared alright!" Takemi yelled, "I don't do romance, I told him before and you know this as well! You two can discuss this among yourself, but I have work to finish up, I don't have time for your silly games."

She shoved past Sojiro, not bothering to listen to another word he had to say to her.

Sojiro walked back into Leblanc, frowning at Akira who was now crying silently into his arms on the booth. Feeling bad, Sojiro sat next to him and placed his hand on his back, "Come on, let's get Futaba and go get some sushi."

Akira sniffled, slowly nodding his head. Akira couldn't help but stop thinking about how badly he's finally messed up, he's lost his chance with the most amazing woman he's ever met, all because he was getting impatient with her.. I truly am an idiot..

- Fin -
Bad, but True Ending

I hope you guys liked this different approach I took to the one shots! You seemed really receptive to the multiple endings idea, so i hope you liked this ending! Be sure to check out the alternate ending as well!

Also, i've noticed you guys don't actually know my name, cause I only go by lonesomegeek and my profile doesn't have my name lol. My name is Hillary, but you can continue to call me author or lonesomegeek if that's what you prefer. i also respond to Hills, so call me whatever you want!