Mission Acquired: Celebrate Birthday (Futaba Sakura Birthday Special)

Happy birthday to the sweet little devil angel that is Futaba Sakura

Daily Question: What did you think of Futaba's palace in Persona 5?

BONUS ART!!: posted to r/persona5 by u/AceLombardi, artist/source is ito_joker on twitter!

ENJOY!!

"A.. birthday party?" Futaba looked down at her hands as Sojiro smiled at her.

"It would be your first one in quite a while, don't you want to celebrate your birthday with all of your friends?" Sojiro sat next to his daughter as she twiddled her thumbs, thinking hard about the idea of her first birthday party since her mother's death.

She looked up at her dad, and grinned triumphantly, "Okay.. This is just like a super hard mission in a video game, right? I can totally handle that!"

Sojiro chuckled as her eyes glistened with determination. He rose to his feet and placed his hand on his hip, "Alright, I'll tell Akira to let everyone know."

He made his way out of Futaba's room, leaving her to her own thoughts. She hugged her knees to her chest as she stared at the wall, my own birthday party, with all of my friends.. What if he invites some other people?

She looked over at her action figures, thinking back to when Yusuke had completely messed them up when he was first in her room. She furrowed her brows, "Stupid Inari.." Her furrowed brows softened, as her lips curled into a soft smile. Maybe the birthday party won't be so bad.. It's in one week, so I have more than enough time to prepare myself, right?

Five days later...

Ann removed the streamer from her head, "Would you quite messing around! We have to make sure everything is prepped and ready, she'll be here any minute!"

"Yeah yeah, quite nagging me already." Ryuji groaned as he snatched the streamer from her, watching as Ann stuck her tongue out at him.

"You two are quite the pair." Akechi chuckles, placing the final candle in the cake. He counted to make sure there was the correct pair of candles in the cake, smiling when it all added up perfectly.

Akira wiped down the last table, as Haru assisted Makoto in choosing what music to play. The two laughed among themselves as they talked about the different music genres they could pick from, finally choosing on the safest genre, pop. "Does she even like pop?" Haru questioned, looking over at Makoto as she placed the CD in.

"Well, we'll find out today won't we?" Makoto smiled nervously, closing the top and sighing.

Yusuke watched to make sure all the decor was in perfect placement, wanting everything to be in the perfect place to be as pleasing to the eye as possible. He watched Ryuji throw a streamer over a light, his eyes widening. "Ryuji, you have such lackluster taste in decor!"