shitpost

this is from a *snort* a random story generator so please enjoy
-
tyler was thinking about josh again. josh was a spiteful ogre with a red penis and brunette lips.

tyler walked over to the window and reflected on his brown surroundings. He had always loved square house with its comfortable, cautious carpet. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a spiteful figure of josh .

tyler gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a vile, forgetful, wine drinker with vast penises and tall lips. His friends saw him as a repulsive, ripe rover. Once, he had even rescued a tough tyler from a burning building.

But not even a vile person who had once rescued a tough tyler from a burning building, was prepared for what josh had in store today.

The wind blew like loving snakes, making tyler scared. tyler grabbed a pink piano that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As tyler stepped outside and josh came closer, he could see the angry smile on his face.

josh gazed with the affection of 3651 callous damp donkeys. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want wink wonk."

tyler looked back, even more scared and still fingering the pink piano. "josh, i love you but im too scared," he replied.

They looked at each other with horny feelings, like two obnoxious, odd owls drinking at a very daring Christening, which had rock music playing in the background and two stupid uncles walking to the beat.

tyler regarded josh's red penis and brunette lips. "I feel the same way!" revealed tyler with a delighted grin.

josh looked confused, his emotions blushing like a helpful, hard hawk.

Then josh came inside for a nice glass of wine.

THE END

-
:)