24.

❤ 💬 ↗️

❤ 💬 ↗️

Liked by brendabandana, joshua_inthahouse, americanfailure, and 971.979 others

postmalone Last day of the tour. This night was awesome. Berlin, you were amazing! 💛

View all 6.171 comments

brendabandana Come back home safe! 💕
username1 You're a work of art, Posty!!
username2 YESSSSS🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💕💕💕💕
joshua_inthahouse damn bro looks fucking awesome!
americanfailure Can't wait to see you again. Missed you, dude!
username3 Please come Back next year🔥🔥👍😎
username4
 You really look tired Posty! What's going on? 
username5 A true rock star.
19 minutes ago

I sat in the back row of the math classroom

I sat in the back row of the math classroom. Kaci sat beside me, staring in love with Joshua. Her gaze was dreaming, and her mouth hung slightly open. I would have thought it was funny if I wasn't so nervous. My stomach almost exploded with nerves, and I felt my heart do overtime. My fingers had been messing around all the time with a sheet of paper, which in the meanwhile been abused. "Madison," Kaci's voice calmed me a bit. "He is not going to eat you, you know." "You know very well that I am not afraid of that." Her gaze immediately changed into an understanding look; yes, she indeed knew.

Austin came back today. Today I should face him, anyway. I had no more apologies. "Madison..." I looked up at Kaci and felt a shiver down my back when I saw her eyes resting on the door. Austin stood in the doorway, and a shock went through me. His eyes were as empty as two weeks ago. Thick walls were visible under his eyes. His always well-fitting hair in his hair bun protruded a bit in all directions, and his whole posture radiated grief.

My vision was blurred by the glassy wall of tears that covered my eyes. I tried to swallow them away, which didn't work. My math notebook was suddenly very interesting and buried in tears. Under the table, Kaci grabbed my hand and gave it an encouraging squeeze. I smiled waterily at her. She had become a good friend in a short time. It had a lot to do with the fact that she knew everything and that she had become Joshua's girlfriend. She was so constant in our house.

Brenda sometimes joked that she should come and live with us for good. I quickly wiped the tears from my face and tried to control my breathing, just in time for the teacher to arrive. Everyone stood up, and the teacher signaled that we could sit down again. He immediately started to pen on the board, and I was lucky I didn't have to learn this. Otherwise, I would now be grandiosely screwed.

My eyes slid to Austin every few seconds, sitting in his chair. He seemed to have some magnet on him that attracted my eyes. Every look brought a painful feeling, and several times I had to hold back my tears. A message arrived on Kaci's telephone. It must have been another message from Joshua. I didn't even bother to look until I saw Kaci stiffen past me. I turned my attention to the text message on her phone but only got a brief glimpse of the text message. That glimpse was enough to make me collapse completely.

My head suddenly turned as if I was stuck on a runaway carousel

My head suddenly turned as if I was stuck on a runaway carousel. My eyes fought against the approaching black, and I squeezed Kaci's hand hard. My grasp seemed nothing against the black's force on my body. Somewhere far away, I felt myself fall from the chair on the cold ground. The black came closer and closer, and suddenly I saw nothing.

I seemed trapped in an endless black hole.