32.

The snow started to fall harder, and I turned my face to the ground and cycled on quickly. I was hoping that soon, I would be inside with a sweet hot chocolate in my hands. I already saw my house in the distance, and I pushed my pedals a little harder. Not that it mattered much. The snow made me barely advance with my bike. I seemed to go in slow motion. On the way home, my curiosity had grown by the minute, and I felt a nervous feeling in my stomach as I cycled up the driveway.

 On the way home, my curiosity had grown by the minute, and I felt a nervous feeling in my stomach as I cycled up the driveway

❤ 💬 ↗️

Liked by miaxlrds, joshua_inthahouse, damnmilan, lusttforlife, postmalone, and 283 others

brendabandana Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart. 💕 I'm waiting for you. 😌

View all 71 comments

joshua_inthahouse She can hurry up though. It takes too long!
brendabandana @joshua_inthahouse She'll be here soon, be patient!
miaxlrds can't wait to see you all again
lusttforlife @joshua_inthahouse 🤨🤨🤨
postmalone I missed her so much 💔☹️
11 minutes ago

I pushed the gate open, and I immediately noticed many footsteps were visible in the snow. They had only one direction, and that was inside. I looked around at the small parking that was further down the driveway but did not see a single car. Strange.

In combination with the snowstorm, the cold wind caused a shiver that ran over my body, and I decided to go inside quickly. Immediately I was welcomed by the warmth of the stove, which ran throughout the house. There was laughter from the living room, and at first, I didn't listen to the conversation. "Where is that damn surprise now?" I growled in myself. I searched the entire kitchen and then quickly walked to the dining room. I heard a new flurry of the conversation, and immediately my attention was drawn. Since when did my mother speak English? A switch in my head quickly turned around. English. America. Los Angeles. Brenda, Joshua, Kaci, Austin. I didn't know how fast I had to walk to the living room and I almost fell on my face. My deadly mood, which had already taken possession of me for three days, had vanished.

"-You see, I ... not .." My mother didn't come out of her words, and I decided to free her. I put my head around the corner of the door and looked grayly at four heads that seemed remarkably familiar. "MADISOOOON." Kaci was the first to notice me and rushed at me so hard that I crashed. Kaci was smiling at me. "Aww," I murmured drily. "Kaci, you have rabies or something?" Joshua's face was decorated with a big grin as he pulled Kaci away from me. I watched with tenderness as they look at each other with love, and I couldn't resist saying, "Aaaawh."

Suddenly I felt the cold ground beneath me, and I tried to get up straight, which didn't work. I probably looked very laughable. I gave up and let myself fall entirely. "Does anyone want to help me?" Neither Joshua nor Kaci looked up, and I was looking for someone else who could help. My gaze remained on the one I had longed for three days, who had been in my mind for three days. I felt my heart beating in my throat, and the increasing desire built up in my chest. He caught my eyes, and I couldn't do anything but look back.

Everything around us seemed to be blurred as if it no longer mattered. I only saw him. He padded to me but did not break eye contact. He held out his hand, and when I touched it, a crazy tingling went through me. "Hey." His eyes were happy, and there was a slight shimmer. His face was decorated with a big smile, and I knew it was the same with me. I couldn't answer; his stare seemed to stun me. My hands itched; they wanted to curl around his body. 

My lips longed for his.