50.

I noticed that it was harder for me than last time. Why was I so full of sorrow this time? It was because of the weird feeling floating in my body. The belief that said to me, "Something is going to happen." Everything seemed too perfect; something had to happen someday. And the feeling in my stomach told me it wouldn't last that long. I seemed to be stuck at the moment right now. It was a nightmare that was at its worst point; it was impossible to get out. I was nailed to the ground, and I failed every attempt I made to escape. I felt a mixture of fear and uncertainty go through me, and I quickly closed my eyes. I turned the thoughts into the background and thought of Thursday. Hoping that day arrives quickly. So that I could leave everything behind and continue to be happy, the day my nightmare turned back into a dream.

The early February sun shone on my face, and I enjoyed it. I took advantage of the fact not to think about anything. I had been worrying too much over the last two days. About things that I didn't even have to worry about. Then why did I do it? Was it that weird feeling that moved around my body? It seemed to make me uncertain. I went crazy myself. I hated myself because I doubted myself so much. How could I question Austin's love? It seemed impossible. But still, I did it. What if he found someone else if I wasn't good enough? And there I went again. My mind worked at top speed again, and I still saw doom scenarios in my head on diving. Luckily I praised myself that it was only a few hours before Austin was back. I hoped to leave the nagging feeling behind me and go back to where I left off. To be happy.

A hand shook my face frantically, and when I looked up, I saw Kaci and Felicity standing in front of me. These two were pretty much together these days. They seemed to like each other, and I thought that was anything but stupid. "Rewind, please?" I asked with imploring eyes. "Whether you'll join us, we'll go for a ride." I nodded quickly and stood up. I walked around the corner and pulled my new blue bike off the ground. It was decorated with small, cheerful flowers. Felicity and I had been occupied with it a few days ago, but we had painted more on each other than on bicycles.

 Felicity and I had been occupied with it a few days ago, but we had painted more on each other than on bicycles

❤ 💬 ↗️

Liked by bananainthehouse, lusttforlife, feliy_10, joshua_inthahouse, quarrelbilly, americanfailure, brendabandana, and 243 others

madisnpiercee Finally my bike and its blue 🚲

View all 147 comments

username1 Beautiful! 🔥
lusttforlife @feliy_10, you did an excellent job. 👍🏻 You too, Madi! 💕
brendabandana OMG! I'm so happy, finally your bike. 🤗
username2 love the pic! 
joshua_inthahouse You both did good! Now she finally can ride on her own. 😏😏
feliy_10 It turned out so good. I love it!! 😍😍
username3 ❤️
25 minutes ago