26.

❤ 💬 ↗️

❤ 💬 ↗️

Liked by postmalone, joshua_inthahouse, brendabandana, damnmilan, quarrelbilly, miaxlrds, feliy_10, americanfailure and 61 others

madisnpiercee You ought not to be ashamed of being bored. What you ought to be ashamed of is being bored. 🙄

View all 27 comments

joshua_inthahouse you're boring, you know that! Pfff. 😞
username1 Why are you so lucky. Posty has liked your picture again. 😲😲
madisnpiercee @joshua_inthahouse sorry if I don't want to dance. But DON'T call me boring because I am not! 😒
username2 where are the jeans from? you're perfect
brendabandana C'mon Madi, I want to dance? Please...!!
username3 Stay away from Posty! He's ours, do you hear me? 😠😠😠
lusttforlife Where are you at? I haven't seen you yet.
username4 You're so beautiful...
username5 omg so gorgeous
11 minutes ago

I sighed deeply. I sat behind the bar, on the floor, talking to Brenda. I didn't want to be here, but I could hardly do otherwise. Every excuse I used was rejected. Even when I pointed out that I was leaving the hospital, they contradicted me. For the occasion, my hair was in a tail, with a bandana in my hair as an accessory. My body was dressed in a simple t-shirt with a denim jacket over it. My feet were stuck in a pair of ugly sneakers that I absolutely hated, but they were the only shoes that matched this clothing set. I hadn't received any congratulations, wishes, or compliments. It was hard if you were hiding behind the bar. Probably no cat knew I was there.

Brenda and I talked for ages, but now she was silent. As if she wanted to work out a plan. I decided to risk it and pull it out of her. It would take me a maximum of five minutes of work. "What is it, Brenda?" "I want to dance." "Then go." "Not alone." "Then take someone with you." "You probably don't want to come with me, and I'm not going to dance with someone else." "Why do you have to dance with me?" Lifeless child. It was hard, but it was true. I didn't do anything anymore, compared to 3 months ago. I was lifeless. I stood up and stood next to Brenda and tried to look through the room. Everyone was dancing, very close to each other.

There seemed to be too many people here. I sighed deeply and looked at Brenda. She had a slight sparkle in her eyes, and a satisfied smile adorned her lips. "Come on, let's go party." m"Woehoeeeee." I didn't understand that Brenda could respond so enthusiastically since my voice sounded colder than ice, and the enthusiasm in it was lost. We pushed through the dancing crowd, looking for a place where we could dance. The bright light did not affect my eyes, but the music thumped hard in my ears. The various shouted greetings from people we knew also added. Where were earplugs when you needed them?

I looked at the faces of those present. I knew many people, only a hand full of strangers. I looked around but never saw the one I didn't want to see. The one I hid behind the bar in the first place. Suddenly a hand lay on my shoulder, and I was drawn still. I immediately got that idiot feeling, and I cursed Brenda that she had brought me behind the bar. I turned around and looked straight into Colby's bright brown eyes. My relief was tremendous, and I sighed deeply. "Hey, Colby!" A light smile adorned his mouth, and his hair was messy, which was pretty cute. He was wearing a white blouse with a black tie hanging loosely. "Hey, Madison!" He quickly hugged me and then pulled me back. I did not see where he was taking me, but a door came into view after a while.

What did he want from me? What was his plan? I could no longer control my curiosity. "Colby? Cooolbyyyy?" I exclaimed as loud as I could, above the music. He barely turned while answering. "I want to talk to you." We were in some storage space. There were cobwebs everywhere, and it was a dark hole with a small energy-saving lamp to illuminate everything. Of course, that light was not enough, and I only slightly saw Colby's features. I was sitting on a box that looked pretty sturdy and reliable. Colby just stopped. He looked serious as if he were going to tell bad news.

I tried to get ready for the next hit in my face.