CHAPTER TEN

It was Sunday and I was very sad to see the day. For the last few days I really have been living my best life. I wish I could move my kids and I with Naomi and forget all about Danny's ass, but I knew it wasn't that simple. I was packing my things up, preparing to get on the road to pick up these kids, and go home. Naomi said I could stay with her longer, but I knew that wouldn't be best. Plus, I really missed waking up and going to sleep knowing my children and I were under the same roof.

"I really don't want you to go. I'm going to be lonely again," Naomi stuck out at her lip as she sat on the bed watching me pack.

"I know boo, but look on the bright side it seems like you and August hit it off so maybe he can start keeping you a little more company."

"Yeaaah, I'm not holding my breath with that one. This was probably just a weekend of fun. That man is a whole celebrity. I don't think it would be that deep with him."

"Just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean anything. Like you always tell me, you're a package and any guy would be blessed to have you."

"See this is why I'm going to miss you," she said. I had all my things put up now and I knew it was time for reality again. Naomi walked with me to my car. We hugged each other tightly being dramatic as hell because it wasn't like I was moving or anything.

"I love you sister," I said.

"I love you so much more."

"I'll text you when I get home okay?"

"Okay, tell my babies I said hi."

"Will do. Bye little hoe!"

"Byeee little bitch," we laughed hysterically and I got in the car.

"We're homeeee," Danielle yelled bursting through the door with Ryan's little hyper ass right on her heels. I walked around my house feeling like I was on foreign land. Nothing had changed of course since no one has been here but Danny.. at least I hope it was just him.

"Baby girl," Danny picked Danielle up placing kisses on her cheek. He fist bumped Ryan and ruffled his hair a little before he looked up at me. I put on a smile really not happy to see him. He was as an asshole for sure, but he was a handsome one. I cursed myself for thinking about sex of all things, but I hadn't had any in a few days so I guess I was ready for some dick at this point.

"Hey beautiful," he walked over to me planting a kiss on my lips. He kept it sweet because he still had Danielle in his arms, but I knew he was feeling it too.

"Hey Danny, you look good."

"I try," he chuckled. He let Danielle get back on her feet so she could scurry off to her room. Pulling me in he kissed me some more, this time kissing me the way he really wanted to. He grabbed my ass and placed his tongue in for dominance. I moaned lowly feeling my cat growing moist. I was in lust and I just wanted it right now.

"I missed you," he admitted and I told him I missed him more even though I was lying.

"Let's go upstairs," I whispered. "I'm sure the kids are watching tv or something."

"Hold up bae I actually got something planned for us."

I sighed. "Danny, I'm not worried about that right now. Can't we do it later?"

"Noo horny woman, I made us reservations for dinner so I need you to get ready."

"Ughh alright, only because I like food." He laughed giving me another few kisses before he allowed me to get dressed.

Once the baby sitter got here Danny and I left. It was fairly quiet in the car, but I really didn't know what to say and I didn't want to speak on the elephant that was still in the room. I looked out the window, thinking about Chris. I wondered how long he would entertain me before he goes on and do his own thing. But then again I just met him so he probably been doing his own thing. I could just be another fling to him when in reality I shouldn't be anything at all but a client. Trying to step out of my thoughts for a minute I focused my attention on the radio. It just happened to be showing one of my favorite songs by Ari Lennox, "Shea Butter Baby". I turned the radio all the way up singing loudly getting caught up in the beat. Danny turned it down slightly when J Cole's verse was almost over. I peeped over at him and he had a strange look on his face as he stared back at me.