CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Couple Weeks Later

Danny

"That sounds good," Raya complimented me with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you. I'm really just playing around to be honest."

"You've always had an unhuman ear," she said referring to the beat I was creating on my phone. I couldn't wait to get to the studio to birth this. "6lack would sound really nice on this one."

"Hmmm," I thought about the suggestion. "I could see that. He would go crazy. Go looking out babe."

"Mhmmm. Look at this," she held out her wrist showing me several shades of every color in the rainbow along her arm.

"Wooow nice,"  I answered seeming impressed. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"This is a sample model of the different eyeshadow palettes we'll be selling. Look how vibrant these colors are Danny. People are going to go crazy, trust me."

She was so excited that I couldn't help but to smile. She seemed genuinely happy and that made me happy. It took a long while to get here but damn we finally made it.  I've been trying to show her I really did love her, but I've gotten myself in a mess I don't know how to get out of. I don't want anyone to get hurt so now I'm lost all in the sauce.

"I'm really proud of you Raya. You deserve all of this and more. I hope you know that. You know I support 1000%."

"I know you do and I appreciate you for keeping up with the kids while I've been chasing my dream."

I scoffed. "You've been doing it for years now. It's the least I could do. I'll do anything for you." She only smiled.

"So where are you going tonight," she asked taking notice to my appearance. I swallowed nervously.

"Just a little party. Nothing major."

She nodded more to herself. "Her album release is tonight right?" I was taken aback, unaware on how to respond. "I saw someone post about it on instagram. It's obvious nothing will change so I would appreciated if you stopped insulting my intelligence with lies. You don't have to lie to me Danny because I truly can't take anymore."

I rubbed my face. "Raya, I just want you to know I love you more than anything. Please believe me. I'm caught up in this bullshit, but my heart is with you. It's always been with you."

She rose from the couch and sighed with a smile and emotionless expression. "Daniel. I said you could stop lying to me. I hope you have a good night."
I stood there feeling like a fool. I shook my head in frustration. Couldn't help to feel like I was finally getting the woman I wanted and losing her all at once.

*******************************************************************

I walked in the party with my main niggas Zo, Tyrick, Jay, and Tremaine. It was packed, but it seems like it was lit. I dapped up some people I knew before I found Amiyah.
"It's some bad bitches in here tonight man damn," Tyrick mentioned looking amongst the crowd.

"Tell me about it. I'ma take somebody home tonight," Jay added. "Aye nigga there go ya bitch," Jay pointed at a happy Amiyah walking over to us.

"Watch yo mouth nigga," I warned him. Zo, Tyrick, and Jay all laughed shaking their heads at me.

"You better watch yourself boy. You know Danny in love with that one," Zo joked nudging Jay.

"Tender dick ass nigga," Tyrick clowned me some more making them laugh harder. Tremaine just rolled his eyes.

"Trey why you so quiet," Zo asked.

"Because I don't find none of this shit funny to be honest. What the fuck y'all niggas doing? Y'all married? Y'all too old to be out here moving like this? Especially you Danny," Tremaine singled me out as he pointed towards me. "You got a good ass woman, the fuck you doing this with ole girl for?"

"Man shut the fuck up Trey. You so worried about my wife, go keep her nagging ass company and let me do me. If I wanted to hear all that I would still be at the house with the bitch," Jay snapped. Tremaine gave him a blank stare.

"Y'all niggas some jokes for real. Watch out," he pushed past us fading away in the crowd.

"Don't listen to him bro. Amiyah bad as fuck,"Tyrick patted my shoulders and all the other guys agreed. I didn't say anything because Tremaine was right. I had a good thing at home, but yet here I was fucking it up.

"Look who finally decided to show up," Amiyah smirked looking me up and down. Shorty looked good as fuck, I couldn't even frunt but damn I shouldn't be here.

"You know I wouldn't miss your special day."

"Yeah you better not had," she said. "Y'all mind if I steal y'all boy?"

Zo threw up his hands. "Take him, he's all yours."

"You can have him if you send some of yo fine ass friends over here," Jay spoke up.

Amiyah smacked her lips. "My girls don't come to niggas. Y'all can go to them though."

"Do it look like I chase bitches," he asked. She frowned.

"It look like yo thirsty ass do a lot of things. Fuck outta here," she waved him off and pulled me along with her. "Your niggas full of shit."

I laughed. "Don't worry about them. They never talking about nothing."

"I see. Anyways, I'm heading to the bathroom. Come meet me there in 5 minutes," she walked off glancing at me once more. I bit my lip staring at her ass. I walked off to the bar ordering me a shot before I decided to head where she was. I knocked on the door a couple times. Once I entered she swiftly locked the door and pulled a condom out of her bra.

"We gotta make this quick, but I couldn't wait," she said. I planted my lips on her grabbing her ass. She moaned sexily. "Please put it in me baby."
I didn't hesitate to ram this dick in her. She moaned loudly. Fuck, I couldn't resist this girl.

About 20 minutes later, I snuck out of the bathroom keeping my head down. Once I found my boys I didn't have to say much because they knew what it was. Zo smirked handing me a drink, while our dad Tremaine shook his head again taking a pull from his blunt. Amiyah returned to the stage as if nothing happened dancing seductively to her song. Her eyes meant mine as she dropped down to twerk. I cleared my throat having flashbacks from moments ago when she rode me the exact she was dancing. I knew I was getting hard again so I sent her a text that I was coming over tonight because I needed more of that. Afterwards, I got on instagram. My heart sunk looking at a post of Raya and our children taking a selfie. It looks like they were having a movie night. Instantly, I felt guilty all over again. I just couldn't believe I was doing my baby this way. I truly hated myself for it. Why couldn't I just let her go? She deserved better, but I could never see her with anyone else but me. We were going to be good one of these days. I'm going to remind her why she married me. I just needed a little time to get myself together.

🙄 this nigga will never allow anyone to like him. I see his name and immediately get a whiff of straight fuck boy energy. Ew 🤧