Volume 1 - Part 3: The Initiation Problem

As you, Ruby and Jaune enter Beacon Academy's giant auditorium for the entrance ceremony, you all saw that it was filled to the brim with people. Ruby looks over when she hears her sister's voice.

Yang: "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" You watch Yang waving at the three of you. Didn't she ditch Ruby for her Friends though? Where did her Friends go!?

Ruby: "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! See you guys after the ceremony!" You watch Ruby rush to her Sister's side

Jaune: "Hey, wait! Oh, great. Where am i supposed to find a nice, Quirkie girl around here now!?"

You: "Uhm..."

Jaune: "Oh, right. Should we... go?" You just Silently nodded.

Unbeknownst to the two Boys, a red-haired girl clad in a shiny bronze armor with a circlet headpiece that could be seen above her ear and under her bangs and a White-Haired Girl with a Black Cat-suit and a dark-torn Cape, were watching them leave.

In a different part of the Mess-Hall

Yang: "Hows your first day going little sister?"

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded!?" Yang looked surprised after Ruby said this

Yang: "Well it didn't look like it went all bad, since i saw you come in here with a cute guy next to you. So who is he?" Ruby blushed after hearing Yang say this and pushed her a little bit to show her annoyance.

Ruby: "He's the guy that saved me from the girl who got angry at me all of a sudden after you left, she started talking about dust or something and she was really loud and bossy and she had a friend and-"

Weiss/Sol: "You!!!" Ruby jumped in surprise, straight into her sisters arms.

Ruby: "Oh god, its happening again!!"

Back to You

You and Jaune were talking a bit before Professor Ozpin stepped onto the stage

Ozpin: "Ahem... I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look among you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

As Ozpin leaves, Glynda steps up to talk.

Glynda: "You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

You: "Well, that was-" You looked around you, trying to find jaune. When you found him, he... was Flirting with Weiss...

Jaune: "I'm a Natural Blonde, you know?" She just Face-palmed.

Timeskip - Nighttime

You were lying in a sleeping-bag next to Jaunes, with nothing but Pants on. He fell down next to you.

Jaune: "Hey...?" He realized he didn't knew your name. Mission Failed, we'll get 'em next time.

You: "Fake/Name" You just came up with it. It may not be as Cool as Neo or Tarakos the destroyer from Universe 322, but it'll do the Job.

Jaune: "Okay, F/N, i've got some Questions, can you please answer."

You: Sure, i'll answer to my best abilities!" You wouldn't tell him secret stuff though

Jaune: "Okay! Why does Ruby call you Enigma?"

You: "I don't know, i just saved a lot of villages and after a while, i guess it just stuck around, since no one could see my face. Some news-reporter probably made a story about it, and she happened to watch it, i guess..."