Volume 4 - Chapter 3: Unhappy reunion

Having made up your mind, you walked toward the blacksmith's shop.

Small Time-skip

After a few hours you returned.

You now wore a new outfit which you bought from a shop. Your hair has been cut back down to size as well.

You now wore a normal Pullover, just strengthened with some small armor.

You wore normal pants which allowed for quick movements that ended in boots.

To top it off, you got yourself a coat with a hood attached. It reached down to your knees, but also allowed for some knives to be stored.

The small scrap of Summers coat you still had, which now was stained red through your blood, was stored in a pocket inside the coat.

You equipped some gloves for your hands, along with a belt for your pants. Your Pullover covered the part of the pants which had the belt, but it was there.

There is also a small band around your waist, making the pullover stick to your pants, just in case. One never knows. You lost a lot of shirts back in Beacon.

You gave all of your destroyed weapons to the blacksmith, who happily agreed to work them into your new one.

You entered the shop again, and the blacksmith wasn't back yet.

"Are ya the lad who ordered me to work on the weapons!? Almost don' over 'ere, just hold ya horses!" You heard a voice in the background, along with several clangs of metal.

"You know, I'm kinda in a hurry, there is a girl I'm chasing."

"Don't we all lad?" His remark mad you chuckle slightly.

"Well, its not like she cant look out for herself." You sat down at a stool, which was placed next to the entrance.

After several minutes he came out with a single Scythe. He placed the Scythe on the counter and took off his mask.

"Really outdone meself with this one." He had a huge grin on his face, like a kid in a toy store.

"So what exactly did you do?"

"I took the remains of the blades ya had and forged them into one. Since the Scythe had the one that was most intact, I decide that this was the best course'o action." He cracked his knuckles. "What's such a young lad doing with so many weapons anyways? Broken ones with that."

"I was a student at Beacon."

His laughing face turned into a small frown "...Sorry to hear that lad. You said you were looking for a lass? Just take the damn weapon. I'll let it slide this once." He pushed the Scythe over to you.

"Thanks, I appreciate that." You took the Scythe and stored it with your semblance.

"Two more things." You turned to him. "The Scythe's blade is detachable. You can wield the blade with one hand. Do with that as you will. Next, that Katana you gave me had some weird... metal, I guess. I couldn't pinpoint why, but it was barely affected by the hammer, the fire, or the lava. So I just used it as a base. I dunno who made that thing, but he must've been a good smith."

That is kinda weird. How did it break then?

"Is that all? I'll be on my way then."

"See ya kid." He waved you off.

Now that you had everything set, you made your way to where Ruby went. On the side, Mia and Zeke were already waiting for you. They both looked extremely sad.