Volume 1 - Part 7: Dual-wielding a Scythe?

After the Cafeteria battle, Chrome told you he'd train you from now on. However, you still needed to attend some classes, so you were now in Prof- Doctor Oobleck's class. He was zipping around the room talking about the Faunus-Rights-Revolution.

Meanwhile, in one of the seats, is a sleeping Jaune with his head resting in his hands while the constantly-zooming and fast-talking professor is in the middle of his lightning lecture, educating Weiss, Blake, Zach, Pyrrha, You and a leaned-back Cardin, sitting directly behind Jaune, while Ruby, Yang, Sol, and the others are having other classes. You and the others are constantly trying to keep up inside Professor Oobleck's classroom to study history. It's not like you hated the subject, in fact, you are quite good in it.

"...This is prior to the Faunus-Rights-Revolution, more commonly known as the Faunus-War!" He sped up to the front of the classroom. "Humankind was quite- quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." He points at the map of said-area with his stick to state his point as he then zooms off to the side for a sip of his coffee before appearing in front of the desk.

"Now he's just showing off." You muttered, slightly envious.

'Still the same as back then i see...' Your mother apparently went to school with him. He must be deadly, seeing how fast he is.

"Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" He zooms around the classroom more, sipping his 'coffee' again before continuing to zoom and talk. "Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?"

As you and Zach would've expected, almost all of the Faunus students in the class put their hand up, some kept their hand down just to not attract the attention of Faunus-haters like Cardin and his team for example.Bun-Bun, that girl you and Zach helped earlier, happened to be in the same class as you and the others, and you only noticed her when she put her hand up to answer Professor Oobleck's question.

"Bun-Bun!" You whisper-yelled.

"You do know she has a name, right?" Zach asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Next thing you'll say is that your name ain't Black."

Both of you didn't expect Bun-Bun to hear you, blushing in the Process.

"Figures, she's a Bun-Bun after all..."

"You don't know her name either, do you?"

"W-well, she ran away before the fight!" Zack argued for his Case.

"You mean: 'The Annihilation'?" He sighed and put his focus back on the class at hand.

"Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" He takes another sip of his coffee, which made Sky interested of what was inside the professor's drink more and more. "I mean- I mean- I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?" Weiss raised her Hand. "Yes?" He pointed at her.

"The battle at Fort Castle!"

"Precisely, Miss Schnee. Now, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's Forces?"

"Hey!" Hearing Jaune's voice, Oobleck began zooming over into his face.

"Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class, i see! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?"

"Uhhhh... The answer is... The advantage... the Faunus..." Jaune obviously had no idea what the answer was due to him sleeping during the entire time he had classes with Oobleck, and right now he was desperately trying to think what the answer might be, but sadly to no avail, he can't think of any possible solution. He looks behind Oobleck's face at Pyrrha's, who coughs and motions to her lips as she gives him the answer. "...Had over that guy's stuff..." He then sees Pyrrha cup her hands around her eyes and goes for the most dumbest, yet obvious answer. "Uhh... Binoculars!"