The decisions you made...

Everyone should know the 'butterfly' effect. Especially since games like 'Until Dawn' became more popular.

For everyone who doesn't know, let me explain:

"The flap of a wing from a butterfly, however small, can create a tornado that is devastating." At first, this seems confusing, but it has a clear statement: every choice you make, no matter how small, can change your life forever.

The decision between eating a bread or cereal for example. Let's say you want to eat a bread. You have all the things at home. You don't empty the topics you use, so you don't have to go shopping.

But let's choose cereal. While doing your cereal, you notice that you're low on milk. So, you eat your breakfast and then head out to buy new milk. While in the store, you see a woman/man who could end up to be you partner for life.

Now, this seems drastic, but I think you get the point.

This chapter, or whatever you wanna call it will give a general idea of what WOULD'VE happened if you took a different path.

This is only cause I don't want to keep people who wanted some different option wondering what could've happened.

I will update this at the end of each volume.

Volume 1: Check out the dying life force.

This was the choice taken.

Read the letter: You would have gotten a hint to what happend to your father, giving him a chance to appear in the fight against Chrome.

RWBYS Room: You would have seen the argument between Blake and Weiss. This choice would have let you experience the normal RWBY story just with a Mira fight and some romance on the Ruby front.

That's it for chapter one. I know, it's only one, but there just isn't much to do in Volume one. I'm really excited for V3 though, as that will REALLY affect the story.

Volume 2:

Chapter 1:

Join RWBYS Investigation: Chosen

Join NVRM on an adventure: You would have gotten some backstory for Zachary

Train with Chrome: Some good old bonding time with the Big boi. Also another move.

Chapter 3: The Dance.

Ruby. Well, I expected that outcome tbh.

Yang: You just would have had a normal dance. No voices, no yell, and no passing out.

Cinder: Well, this one could've changed the story. You would have had some bonding time with Cinder... Though, she appeared quite late to the ball...

Vote!

Ruby/Jaune: Their respective teams would have arrived plus NVRM

Every other one would've come alone, except a few which I'm gonna explain:

Ozpin: Wouldn't pick up. You would have had to fight Chrome alone. Whole different ending.

Chrome: You would have had a different ending choice then with Ozpin.

Zeke: He would've brought Zachary and Mia. In the end, he could have died to Chrome.

Sol: Can't say now. Would spoil.

Chapter 11:

Kill Chrome: Well, the immortal died. Stronger Retribution.

Spare Chrome: Chrome still would have died. He would have taken control of himself and killed himself with your sword while you were holding it. Stronger Revelation.

I think that's all for V2. Once season one of BNHA ends, we'll start V3 after a small break.

Volume 3:

Chapter 1 - Which NVRM member to fight?

Sol was the winner.

The fights with Zeke and Mia would have been pretty normal, with a few exceptions.

Zacharias would have hurt your leg, but you still would've won.

Chapter 3 - Join Ozpin

You have chosen to join him.

If you wouldn't have joined him, you would be locked up during the fall, though you would've broken out later on.

It will also change something later on.

Chapter 5 - Believe I  Yang.

Most you believed Yang.

Not believing in her would've changed interactions with her later on, plus major mistrust from her side.

Chapter 8 - Clash of fate.

You wanted to fight Mira, which kinda surprised me. Zeke didn't die though.

However, if you would've fought Sol, Zeke would actually be dead now. Your father wouldn't have been able to save him.

Mira wouldn't have lost an arm, and they both would have left after your eyes activated. Mia would also blame you for his death, since you were the only one present.