NVRM Bio

A/N: Sorry, no other chapter today. Super busy, but that gives me time to do something i wanted to do since a long time. Maybe there will be a Chapter before next Friday, buy I dunno. Anyways, here you go!

> Beacon Academy Student Files

+One man team

》Y/N L/N

+RWBY

》Ruby Rose
》Weiss Schnee
》Blake Belladonna
》Yang Xiao-Long

+NVRM

《Sol Noctur

Full Name: Sol Faze Noctur

Guardians:
Rade Noctur | Former: Tras - Blood Father -
Age: 37 - Status: On the Run

Diane Noctur - Birth Mother - Age: 35 - Status: Alive, Settled down

Frank Noctur | Former: Loden - Stepfather - Age: 35 - Status: Alive, Settled down

Age: 17

Semblance: Creation

Inherited by the Noctur Family. Allows the user to create a variety of different things; from weapons to everyday Utensils. Whenever Creation is used, user gets surrounded by Red Energy, which turns into the object of choice. Just as the Schnee's semblance, this semblance is inherited. The surrounding energy, also known as "Creationism", can also be used for direct attacks. The user has full control over created objects.

Siblings: No

Weapons: All-for-naught & End-of-All

All-for-Naught is a Long Sword, created by his Mother. It has a Red gem embodied in its Hilt, which was, according to his Father, the First thing he ever created.

End-of-All has the design of the a desert Eagle. According to his Mother, this was the first gun he ever created. He always has it on him, since it reminds him of his old Family.

Data: Born on September 26th. Monday, 19:37 PM. Was trained by his Father to be the very best. Although his training was brutal, they shared a tight Bond. His life was mostly normal, up to the Point of the 'Incident'. Apparently, Rade Noctur blew up a Schnee Dust mine, before destroying a Warehouse. No body's were ever found in either. According to Daine, he always had a problem with the Schnee's, although she never found out why exactly. The Nocturs always had a tight bond with the Schnee's, and therefore, had to cut ties. He is wanted since that day, for destroying property, Treason, murder and kidnapping.

>The most likely to be offended by a joke.
____________________________________

Zacharias Valm

Full Name: Zacharias 'Zachary' Valm

Guardians:
Yarazu Valm - Father - Age: 42 - Status: MIA

Casey Valm | Former Nacelle - Mother - Age: 36 - Status: Alive

Age: 17

Semblance: Darkness

Not much is know, since it slightly varies by user. In Zacharias' case, he shows many resemblances with Mira.