Final A/N

::::

There is nO wAy this story is already over, but it sadly is :(

I published this around the same time I finished Our Faults, and I remember struggling to write this because I loved our faults so much. But as I wrote more chapters, I fell more in love with this story idea.

I hoped this book would send a message about embracing yourself to the world and not to be scared of what people will think of you. Because like Seungmin said in the book, the right people will love the real you. And I really believe that's true.

Hiding who you are can be really sad, as you probably saw in the book. It doesn't necessarily have to be sexuality wise, it can be personality, clothes style, etc. Pretending to be someone your not is not the way to go, and just being yourself is honestly the best way to live your life. And I really hope this book helped any of you possibly struggling with that to realize you're amazing just the way you are.

Anyway, I really reALLY hope you liked this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Thank you all so much for reading, commenting and just simply enjoying the book!

Please go check out my other stories! I would really appreciate it if you gave them some love :) I hope to see you there!

P.S: stream double knot

Half Hidden!