T H I R T E E N

::::

Yang Jeongin:

When I woke up Friday morning, I felt some hands on me. I knew it was Felix.

I figured this would happen, because before I went to bed I had seen the pillow I gave him on the floor. But it was too late, so I just let it be.

"Wake up," I whispered, and I heard his soft breathing turn into a groan of annoyance.

"Ugh, school," his tired voice said. I laughed.

"Ah yeah, our favorite place right?"

He flopped his head back on the pillow.

"Are you okay, Lix? Another freak out?" I asked. He picked his head back up and shrugged, but then nodded.

"Yeah. But I'm better now."

Then I gave him a smile, and we both got out of bed.

::::

After a long day of school, it's finally dinner time.

I'm deciding what to wear on my date with Dahyun, and Felix is standing next to me gazing into my closet with me, just staring blankly.

"What about..." he said reaching in, "this."

He pulled out a plain blue shirt and a leather jacket. "You can wear your blue hat with it and jeans, it would look perfect."

I looked at what he was wearing for a few seconds, deciding if it's good enough.

"Ummm maybe?" I answered, shrugging.

Then Felix's face lit up, and I could tell he had an idea. He set the first outfit down, and walked to my bed. He bent down and reached for a bag, and pulled it out.

"Or you could wear this," he suggested, showing off my pink shirt I had bought at the mall a few days ago.

I stared at it, forgetting it was under my bed.

"Wear this, the leather jacket and the jeans and it would look fantastic. Mom and dad won't be home till tomorrow morning, so they'll never know."

I thought about it, and Felix was right. They're both at friends house partying till late at night for the friends birthday.

"Fuck dad, I'm gonna do it!" I yelled excitedly, grabbing it out of his hands and running to the bathroom to change. I still feel uncomfortable changing in front of Felix, don't judge me!

After I took time to change into everything, do my hair and brush my teeth, I came out and showed Felix. I haven't felt more like myself in my whole life then I do now.

And for some reason, I really do love this outfit. The shirt especially, and even the leather jacket and jeans! Maybe I can try this look out more often.

"You look perfect!" Felix said, popping the 'p' in perfect. I laughed.

I really liked how I looked. Too bad I'm wearing this on a date with Dahyun and not...Seungmin.

I looked over at the clock, and noticed it was time to go pick up Dahyun.

Felix and I said our goodbyes, and I was on my way.

::::

"You, um, look good," I said to Dahyun when she got in the car.

Her blonde hair was in a messy bun, she also had a leather jacket on with a black shirt, leggings and boots. She has minimal makeup on.