Real Feelings (Dean X Reader)

I liked Dean since I first saw him. Since our first hunt together. But he would never like me back. Or at least that's what I thought. Because last night was the best night of my life. Sex with Dean is the best thing I've ever experienced. He met me last night in my motel room. I haven't seen him in three months before that.

I was getting dressed when somebody bursted in my room. It was Sam. "What the hell?" I ask him "Where is Dean?" he asks "In the bathroom, why?" I ask and then the door opens and Dean comes out. "Hi Sammy. I'll be honest with you, I haven't missed you a bit" he says "What is going on here?" I ask "That's not Dean" Sam says and I turn to look at Dean. His eyes turn black "Sorry but I had to take the opportunity" he says and punches me. That's the last thing I remember.

Sam's POV
After making sure Dean was chained in the car I went back to take (Y/N). I carried her in the car and I placed her next to me.

"Really?" Dean says "Yes" I say and I start the engine. "Sammy, you really think that you can fix me? After what I did? And imagine how hard would be for her? Have you thought of that? Thinking that I finally liked her but then realising that I never really did. Today I didn't just had sex with her, but I took everything. Because from now on she will think herself as a slut that spread her legs for me with the first chance she got. From now on she will feel so ashamed that she won't be able to look at me or you either. So, do you want to try to bring the old Dean back or make sure that she is ok? And let me tell you that no matter how much you try the old Dean is gone" "Shut up" I shout "She'll be fine" I whisper to myself trying to believe it himself "Yeah, right" Dean chuckles.

When we arrived at the bunker, (Y/N) was still out. I parked the Impala in the garage and locked (Y/N) in the car until I tied Dean down in the dungeon. I came back and carried her to her room. I laid her down and let her get some rest.

A couple of hours later
Your POV
I open my eyes slowly and notice that I am in my room. I sit up straight and that's when everything came back. My eyes filled with tears immediately.

And then the door opened. Sam walk in and smiles when he sees me awake. "Hey, how are you feeling?" he asks walking to me "I better take a shower" I sa and get up from the bed but fall almost immediately. I was really sore. "I got you" Sam said as he helped me stand up "Are you ok?" he asked. I couldn't look at him right now. "Yeah, I'm... I'm gonna be fine" I said and walked past him. I got some clothes from the closet and I locked myself inside the bathroom.

I leaned against the door I let it all out as quiet as I could. I cried and cried trying to forget what happened but of course I couldn't. How could I? Every time I closed my eyes, I saw the fake satisfaction on his face. I was humiliated. I am just a slut.

After the shower, I tried to get to my room as fast as I could in order to avoid Sam. But I bumbed on him. "(Y/N), we need to talk" he said "No, everything is fine" I said looking at the floor "It's about Dean" he said and I was ready to run away "I was able to catch him and he is tied down in the dungeon right now. Cas and I are working on something that will probably heal him. We'll get the old Dean back" he said "Good" I whisper and try to walk past him but he stops me.

He grabs my arm and turns me to face him. "Please look at me" he begged and I did "It wasn't your fault. You didn't know. You have nothing to be ashamed for" he said but I didn't answer. I just went back to my room and locked the door.

A month later
It's been a month since the incident. A month with the old Dean back but I didn't have the chance to see him. I wouldn't dare to. I only got out of my room during the night or when the boys were away. I am not ready to face them yet. Sam is knocking the door and checks on me once a day but I never open the door. I just reassure him that I'm ok.