Possessed (Dean X Reader)

"Crap" I curse as I see eight demons instead of three. All of them walk towards me and the fight starts. I tackle two on the floor and I kill another one that was behind me. I punch the other as I was taking my blade out of the demon's chest. I stab another one and I take the blade out immediately killing one more. I tackle one more on the floor but the other manages to punch me and I fall on the floor.

Two of the five that were left walk to me but I stab them. The rest run and my blade fell away from me. Two of the remaining ones hold me while the other one walks to me slowly. "The famous (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Nice to meet you" he says "I wish I could say the same thing" I say ironically and he smiles. "I was really looking forward to meet you and I believe that you would a perfect meat suit" "In your dreams" "I don't think so. I've been waiting for this to happen for a while. See, on your last hunt the shapeshifter cut you, right?" he says and I remembered. The shifter had cut me on the anti-possession tattoo and I would have got it repaired tomorrow.

"Go to hell" I say "I will but I'm gonna have you with me. And I'm gonna make you watch everything I do" he says "Ready?" and that was the last thing I remember before somebody locked me up inside my own body.

Dean's POV
I was eating on the bed of the motel room while Sam was searching for the vampires' location. There is a knock on the door. I take my gun out and I walk to the door. I open it slowly but somebody pushes the door and runs in the room. "Hey, hey" I yell as I point my gun to her. She was out of breath, like she was running away from someone. "Who are you?" I ask "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N). You must be the Winchesters. I need help" she says between breaths.

"Wait, the (Y/N) (Y/L/N)? The hunter?" I ask "I guess" she says "Who?" Sam asks but I ignore him. Well, she looks really good. Wow. "What do you need?" I ask hiding my gun. "There is this demon, Tom, he is after me a few years now and I need help to kill him. I'm tired of running from him" she says bit something seems weird.

She seems like she is struggling. And eventually she falls on her knees. Sam and I run to her. She looks at me with tears in her eyes "Get him out" she says struggling to stay with us "Please get him out" she begs. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus..." Sam starts saying and I take her hand. She squeezes my hand as she tries to contain the demon. But the black smoke comes out of her mouth before Sam could finish the exorcism. Her body goes limp and fall unconscious.

"I got her" I say to Sam ans he nods. I pick her up and I place her on my bed. I cover her and I walk to Sam. "Keep an eye on her. I'm gonna go grab something for her to eat when she wakes up" "Sure" he says and I take my keys and leave the room.

Your POV
I open my eyes and I notice that I'm laying on a bed. I have full control over my body. I sit up and I rub my eyes. "Welcome back. How are you feeling?" the guy that was sitting on the table across me asks "I had better. I guess you are Sam Winchester?" I say "Yeah. Dean went to get you something to eat and he should be back any minute" "Ok. Thanks for the... help" I say "Your welcome" he says and the door opens.

Dean walks in with a bag. "Good morning. I didn't know what you like so I got you some things" he says and hands me the bag. "Thanks but I don't think I am hungry" I say and I get up from the bed. "I should go" I say "No, you just got back. You are not in shape to be alone right now" Dean says "I'm fine. I'm gonna get a room and take a shower" "You can do it here" "No thanks. I bothered you enough" I say and I walk to the door.

"Need clothes?" Dean asks. "I'm gonna figure something out" "No, come here" he says and opens his bag. He hands me a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. "And this is my number if you need anything" he says and writes it on a piece of paper "Thanks" I say and smile before I leave.

After the shower, I sat on the bed and took my phone. Dean's clothes were pretty comfortable even without wearing any underwear. I text Dean 'Thanks for the clothes' 'Your welcome. Need company?' he replays almost immediately. I text him my room number and he came after a couple of minutes.