Something odd (Dean X Reader)

Yesterday, I was ordered to drive to Sioux Falls for a child abduction. I've been in the FBI for a few years now and this is the first time I have a child's case solo. A 6-year-old girl went missing last night and a ransom note was left behind.

I arrived at the family's house and police was already there. "I'm FBI agent (Y/N) Collins" I say showing my badge "I'm Sheriff Jody Mills, were you informed about the change of the last hour?" she asks "No" "The abduction turns out to be a homicide" she says pointing at the little girls dead body that was on the floor covered with a white blanket. "The father found her dead in the basement downstairs" she continues. "And you moved her?" I ask "No, he did. He found her and brought her here. He let her on the floor and immediately her mother feel on her to hug her" she says. Crime scene contamination. But why let her on the floor? I mean there are couches, tables and chairs right next to the body. Why would he put her on the floor?

"The mother, father and brother are all away from the house and the people from the medical examiner's office should be here to take her away any minute now" she says. "I would like to be present in the autopsy with you Sheriff and also full access to the photos and evidences" I say handing her my card "Done. I'm gonna call you when I know the time for the autopsy. In the mean time, I can walk you through what we have" she says "Thank you".

I follow her to the kitchen "This is the phone where the call to the 911 was made. We have the call saved in our system and we'll look at it when we get out of here. Also the ransom note that wad two and a half pages long--" "Two and a half? How much time did it take them to write it? Isn't that long for a ransom note?" "Yes, it is. And it gets weirder. It was written in the house on the pad that was the mother's and left back two drafts in the previous pages" she says. "And it gets even weirder. The three pages were left on the third step of the stairs" she says "And why did they leave the drafts behind?" I ask "You tell me". We haven't gotten to the autopsy yet and it's already weird.
________________

The next day after the autopsy, I went back to my hotel and sat down to think. The little girl had five deep scratches on her chest and two of them scratched her heart. It looked more like animal claws than human action. This makes no sense but I have to make it make sense somehow.

Dean's POV
"Hey Jody" I say as I hug her "Hey Dean. Where is Sam?" she asks "He is working a case back in Denver. What was the urgent case you wanted me for?" I ask "A 6-year-old girl was killed yesterday in her own home and from the autopsy I'm pretty convinced that it's a werewolf" she says "Ok. Got it" I say "There is more. An actual FBI agent is on the case" "Then bring her here and convince her".

Your POV
A few hours later Sheriff Mills called me and asks me to go to her office. I drove to the station to find her. But as I walked in her office she was with someone else. "Welcome agent. Come in" she says "This is a friend of mine, Dean--" "Ford" he says cutting her off. His deep voice made me look at him and notice his green gorgeous eyes. "I'm from the South Dakota department" he continues showing me his FBI badge and interrupting me from scanning and trying to mesmerise every small detail of his beautiful face. I clean my throat "Never heard of it" I say "Most of you don't. It's a small department" he says "Let me talk to your supervision" I say "I already did" Sheriff Mills say.

"He is here for the same case as you are and I figured that it would be a good idea if you worked together" she says "Ok. Do you have the family's interviews?" I ask "Not yet. They are supposed to come tomorrow" "Great. I want a copy of the videos send to me and also a volunteer for an experiment" I say "I can help" Dean says "Good. Let's go" I say.