Second meeting (Cybertronian)

It had been a few days since you met Preston King and you couldn't get your mind off of him. When you told your friend about him they told you to be careful around good looking men. Right now you were walking in the forest while you tried to find different kinds of leaves. Since it was early Autumn you were able to find all the types of leaves you needed. As you were walking you weren't looking where you were going and you bumped into something big.

When Predaking, who was in his Predacon form, felt something bump his leg he looked down and saw you. Once you looked up at what you had bumped into you gasped in shock. There, right in front of you stood a real live dragon. When you were little you always dreamed of having a pet dragon, but once you were old enough you realized that dragons didn't exist.

"Hi there, aren't you beautiful." You said calmly.

Predaking only looked at you as you reached out to pet him. When you got closer to him he panicked and jumped into the air and started flying. When he jumped he knocked you down, thankfully though you weren't hurt. When you stood up you decided to go home, but you didn't tell your parents what happened when they asked you why there was dirt and leaves all over your clothes.