You get turned into a baby

One day when Predaking and Shockwave were away Starscream snuck into Shockwave's lab and turned you into a baby. You didn't even get a chance to yell at him. But right as he was about to leave Shockwave and Predaking walked into the lab.

"What are you doing in my lab?" Shockwave asked Starscream.

"Nothing." Starscream said as he left.

When Shockwave and Predaking heard a cry come from your bedroom they knew what Starscream had done. Shockwave made a mental note to tell Megatron what Starscream was up to.

"Predaking, look after Y/n, I need to modify this antidote so that it is safe for humans." Shockwave said as he walked over to one of the counters.

Predaking then activated his holoform and walked over to where you were on the couch. He had never seen a human baby before, but he knew to be gentle with you.

"D-da-dada!" You said happily as you reached up to Predaking.

"I am not your sire, young one." Predaking said as he blushed a little.

"Dada!" You said again, not really understanding what Predaking was telling you.

It didn't take very long for you to fall asleep. As Predaking watched you sleep in his arms he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have children of his own someday. But he knew that most likely wouldn't happen because no femme would want to be Conjunx Endura with a Predacon.

"It's ready." Shockwave said as his holoform appeared in your living room while holding a syringe.

"Okay, just be careful." Predaking whispered.

Shockwave was able to inject the antidote in your arm without you waking up. Then he redressed you once you were back to normal because while you were a baby your clothes were too big. Thankfully you never found out that both Predaking and Shockwave had seen you naked.