You meet the other Decepticons

Today Predaking was going to finally introduce you to the other Decepticons. You had already met Shockwave and Knockout, but so far you hadn't met anyone else. So right now Predaking was taking you to the bridge.

"Is there anyone that I should be careful around?" You asked Predaking.

"Yes, Starscream and Megatron." He replied.

As soon as you both arrived at the bridge you saw everyone that you would be meeting. You even saw Knockout.

"So, this is the human that Shockwave has told me about." Megatron said as he looked at you.

"Hmm, she looks a bit weak." Starscream sneered.

"Y/n, this is my assistant, Breakdown." Knockout said as he gestured to Breakdown.

"Hi." You said as you looked at Breakdown.

"Hey." Breakdown said, not really sure of what else to say.

"Hi, I'm Steve!" Steve said cheerfully.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." You said as you smiled at Steve.

"This is Soundwave, but he doesn't talk." Steve said as he gestured to Soundwave.

Soundwave only nodded as he looked at you. You were a little nervous, especially with Starscream sneering at you. After a while Predaking brought you back to Shockwave's lab. You were just thankful to get away from Starscream.