You tell him that you're pregnant

After Predaking had woken up he insisted that he would make you breakfast. So after you did your morning routine you both went down to the kitchen. You tried to hide your excitement as you both entered the kitchen.

"Whatever you want to eat, I will make it." Predaking said boldly.

"I would like you to look in the oven." You said as you tried not to smirk.

Predaking gave you a confused look, but did as you said. A few seconds later after he looked in the oven he was holding the hamburger/hotdog bun.

"Why is there a bun in the oven?" He asked you, clearly confused at what was going on.

"Because you put it there." You said as you tried your best not to smile.

"I do not remember putting this in the oven." Predaking said as he looked at the hamburger/hotdog bun.

"Not that bun." You said, finally allowing yourself to smile.

"What are you talking about?" He asked you.

"I'm pregnant." You told him.

"Then why was there a bun in the oven?" He asked you curiously.

"Because sometimes we humans use the term 'bun in the oven' for when a woman is pregnant." You said as you rolled your eyes.

"Do you have proof that you are carrying?" Predaking asked you.

"Yes, I do." You said as you took the pregnancy test out of your pocket and showed it to him.

Predaking went silent for a few moments, causing you to worry. You were starting to think that it was a bad idea to tell him. That is until he hugged you. You both just stood there for a few moments before he made eye contact with you.

"I'm so happy that you're carrying my child." Predaking said softly.

"I know, I love you." You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.