He sets you free

Lately you had noticed that everyone on the Nemesis had been acting very strange. One day however Predaking quickly picked you up out of your bedroom and carried you to the control room where Soundwave opened a groundbridge to a forest.

"Predaking, what's going on?" You asked him.

"The Decepticons have lost the war, it is time for you to go home." Predaking said seriously.

"But what about you?" You asked him.

"I will be going into hiding." Predaking said as he walked towards your old house.

"You can live here in the forest." You said, hoping that he would say yes.

"No, I can not." I'm sorry." Predaking said as he carefully put you on the ground once he was close enough to your house.

"Wait! Don't leave me!" You begged.

"Goodbye, Y/n." Predaking said as he transformed and flew away.

"Predaking! I love you! Please come back!" You cried loudly.

You started sobbing as you watched Predaking fly away. After a while you slowly went to your house. When your parents saw you they told you what Agent Fowler had told them. That night your mom made you your favorite dinner and dessert. And after you went to bed you cried half the night, wishing that Predaking would come back.