You get taken by the Autobots

Today you got to go out with Predaking. It was the first time in a month that you got to go outside and you couldn't have been happier. Predaking insisted that you should sit on his servo as he walked through the desert so that you wouldn't be bitten by a snake or stepped on.

"Where are we going?" You asked Predaking after a while.

"No where in particular." He replied.

You just smiled as you listened to the birds and the breeze as it blew by. When a groundbridge opened up and five Cybertronians stepped out you could tell that Predaking was tense.

"Give up the human, Predaking!" Optimus said as his battle mask slid into place.

"Y/n, go hide!" Predaking said as he carefully put you on the ground.

"Why do you have a human?" Arcee asked Predaking.

"That is not important!" Predaking said as he transformed and started attacking the Autobots.

The Autobots transformed their servos into weapons and started fighting back. All exept Wheeljack who decided to grab you from your hiding place. Wheeljack then commed Ratchet. When a groundbridge opened up Wheeljack ran through.

"PREDAKING!" You screamed as you were carried through the groundbridge.

"Autobots! Retreat!" Optimus yelled.

Bumblebee, Arcee, Smokescreen, Bulkhead and Optimus then ran through the groundbridge. When the groundbridge closed Predaking let out a mighty screech as he started flying back to the Nemesis.