Cute pregnancy moment

You were eight months pregnant and you and Predaking had just gotten done with decorating the nursery for your daughters.

"It looks good." You said as you looked around the nursery.

"Yes, our daughters deserve the best." Predaking said as he hugged you from behind.

After a few moments you both went to your bedroom to cuddle on your bed. Predaking really loved cuddling with you every chance he got. And now that you were pregnant he loved it even more. Shortly after he helped you get on your bed he joined you. Then he laid on the bed so that he could kiss your bump.

When your daughters started kicking and moving you winced in pain. But you smiled as Predaking kissed your bump.

"They are quite active this evening." Predaking stated.

"Yes, I know." You said as one of your daughters kicked you in the ribs

"Are you alright?" Predaking asked you, noticing that you were wincing in pain every so often.

"Yeah, but the way our daughters are kicking me hurts." You replied.

"You three need to stop kicking your mother so hard, it isn't nice-" Predaking said, until he felt a harsh kick against his nose.

As he held his nose and looked at your bump you tried your best not to laugh. But it was just so hard not to.

"That was not nice." Predaking said as he stared at your bump.

One of your daughters then pushed outward as if she was trying to reply. Then you couldn't help but giggle a little. Predaking then shifted up the bed so that he wouldn't get kicked in the face again.