First words

Penny

One morning when you and Predaking walked into the nursery you saw Emmeila, Laila and Penny standing up in their cribs while leaning against the top rail. You picked Emmeila up out of her crib.

"Si-siwe!" Penny said as she watched Predaking reach for Laila.

"I think she wants you to pick her up." You said.

"Come on, young one." Predaking said as he picked Penny up out of her crib.

After all three of your daughters were dressed for the day Penny kept trying to get Predaking's attention.

Emmeila

One afternoon when you and Predaking were getting lunch ready for your daughters you weren't sure which flavor to choose. When Emmeila saw the jar of apple flavored baby food she wanted it.

"Apple!" Emmeila said happily.

"Alright, you can have the apple flavor." You told Emmeila as you opened the jar.

Laila

A few days after Penny and Emmeila had said their first words Laila wanted to try. So one evening when you and Predaking were getting your daughters ready for a bath Laila decided to try saying her first word.

"B-b-by-bub-bubbles!" Laila said loudly as she pointed to the bottle of bubble bath.

"I believe that Laila wishes to have a bubble bath." Predaking stated.

"Yes, and that's okay." You said as you added some of the bubble bath in the bathtub.