When you get your period

That morning when Predaking walked into Shockwave's lab while in his Predacon form he smelled blood. He checked on you and saw that you were sleeping. But he smelled the blood coming from you. When he transformed you woke up.

"Who hurt you?" Predaking asked you loudly.

"What are you talking about?" You asked Predaking curiously.

"I can smell blood coming from you. And that means that someone has harmed you!" Predaking said boldly.

"I'm just on my period, okay?" You asked him.

"What is a 'period'?" Predaking asked you as he tilted his helm to the side.

"It's when we female humans bleed for about a week." You replied.

"For a week? How do you not perish?" Predaking asked you in shock.

"We just don't. Sure, we get cramps, mood swings, aches, pains and cravings. But we survive." You said as you yawned.

"Are you in any pain?" Predaking asked you.

"No, I've already taken aspirin. And I have a pad/tampon on/in so that I don't bleed everywhere." You replied.

"What is a 'pad'/'tampon'?" He asked you.

"Go have Shockwave tell you, I'm tired." You said as you went back to sleep.

Predaking then went to go ask Shockwave what a period was. Once Shockwave told him what a period was he went out to get you sugary candy and various kinds of chocolate. When he got back he left the candy and chocolate next to your bed. Then he went to guard the lab door.