He tries cooking

One evening while you were busy washing laundry in your laundry room Predaking decided to try making you dinner. He had watched you cook several times and thought it was easy. Boy, was he wrong. There he was, cooking steak in your kitchen and wondering when it would be done. You would come into your kitchen at any moment and he wasn't sure if the steaks were done cooking.

"What's burning?" You asked as you walked into your kitchen.

"I have made dinner!" Predaking said proudly as he used a pot holder to lift the lid of the pan.

"Wow, uh.... You shouldn't have..." You said nervously.

"Is it not desirable?" Predaking asked you, dissapointed that you didn't like the food that he had made.

"It is, I just wasn't expecting it." You said as you got a couple of plates and some silverware.

Once you got the table set Predaking put each of the steaks on the plates you had gotten. After you both sat down you started cutting the steak. When you put the first little piece in your mouth after putting salt on it you were expecting it to taste awful, but it actually tasted pretty good.

"Mmm, this is actually pretty good." You said as you chewed the small piece of steak.

"Thank you." Predaking said politely.