Chapter-7

Sabrina's POV:-

It's Monday, oh how I hate Mondays they are a curse to human kind. OK I'm being dramatic, but whatever I just hate Mondays. I didn't get any sleep because some very smart part of me wanted to have a supernaturals marathon in the night. So when I woke up this morning I looked good enough to pass for a zombie, and what didn't help was that my hair wouldn't cooperate with me. So I just put it up in a messy bun, and since today was my 'lazy day' I just wore one of my dad's old hoodies and some leggings. And for shoes I wore my beat up converse. Was so bored and lazy that I asked my mother to drive me to school, because I was scared that I might fall asleep on my bike.
As I entered the door of the school I spotted the guys and Jenna and Bella, and walked towards them.

" Hey guys." I say half-heartedly.

" Woah what happened to you you look horrible." Says Jenna.

" Thanks for the compliment Jen." I smile sarcastically.

" Seriously tho what happened you look like a zombie." Says Ethan.

" This is what happens to you when you decide to have a supernaturals marathon in the night."

I say pointing to my face.

" Now that, that is established I think we should get to class if we don't wanna get detention." Says Bella.

" You go I'll come. I have health anyway."

" OK bye see you at lunch."

She says and walks towards her first class along with Jenna.

" Come on now sleepyhead let's go to class." Says Maddox.

" Yeah yeah coming." I say walking slowly.

" OK that's enough." He says

" Wha-"
I don't get to finish because he lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder.

" Maddox whatever your middle name is White put me down this instance." I say hitting his back.

" Liking the view?"

He says and I can alsmost hear the smirk in his voice.

" Meh I've seen better." I say.

" Babe you won't get anything better than this." He says cockly not once faltering.

He suddenly stops and puts me on the ground I almost loose my footing, but two arms wrap around me and I steady myself.

" At least warn a girl."

I say straightening my hoodie. I look up at him, and realize that out faces are less than an inch closer to each other our chests are pressed against each other. He comes closer so our lips are almost touching.

" We have to go to class."  And like that I was snapped back into reality I push him back slowly and walk into class. He enters after me and takes a seat besides me. None of us say anything to each other. Soon the teacher enters the class.

" So class, today I will be telling you about your senior project, that all of you have to do since it's 40% of your grade. So for the project you have to get into pairs and each one of you will get to know the other person better. What they like what they dislike, you have to plan your financial status, and all other things like at what age you will marry, how many children, etc.. it will all be written down in the handout,you have to document it.Now you can either present it as a presentation or a chart or a video it's all up to you."

The whole class gets into discussion and starts to decide who they want to be partnered with, but the teacher stops them.

" Since we all know that if I ask you to choose your partners you will choose your friends, so because of that I have made a list and have decided who you will be partnered with. But first let me announce your partners."