Chapter-8

Sabrina's POV:-

We reached his house after some time, I realised it wasn't too far away from mine. He pulls his bike to the driveway. I look at this house it looked so much similar to mine, it was two story house, it had a cute garden on the left hand side filled up with pretty colourful flowers.

He walks toward the front door and I follow suit.

He pulls out a key from his pocket and opens the door.

" Mom I'm home." He says.

" In the kitchen honey."

Comes the sound of a woman. He walks toward the voice, according to which was the kitchen.

As we enter the threshold I see a short woman with blonde hair working at the stove.

" Hi mom."

He says giving her a kiss on the cheek.

" Hi honey how was your day." She asks.

" Meh."

He replys and moves towards the fridge.

She turns her head towards me, since I was standing a little behind him she couldn't see me before.

" And who might this be?" She asks.

" Hello Ms. White I'm Sabrina Wilson." I say with a smile.

" Hello Sabrina, I'm Maddox's mum you can call me Ruby." She says with a smile on her face.

Now that I look at her carefully I can see the resemblance between her son and her. The same amber eyes, same smile that I have seen when he is only with the guys.

" Mom we have to do a project so we will be in my room." Says Maddox.

" OK but keep the door open." She says sternly.

" Yes mom." He says I chuckle lightly.

" Come on."

We go up the stairs and enter into his room. I look around and see that it look like what any other teenage boys room would look like, though less messy. His walls were a dark blue, and he had a huge book shelf in one corner of the room.

He walks to his bed and keeps his bag and sits down. I follow his movements and sit in front of him.

" OK now let's get started."

I say pulling out the handout that the teacher had provided us with.

" How do you wanna do this?" He asks, " should we do one person at a time or should we do it simultaneously?"

" I think if we do it simultaneously we'll finish faster." I say.

He nods.
"OK so first question, what is your full name?" I ask

" Maddox Rufus White."

He says, sounding bored already.

"Yours?"

"Sabrina Amber Wilson." I say.

" What do you wanna do later in life?" He asks.

" I don't know probably a teacher." I say he raises a brow. " I have always liked kids so I thought why not a teacher." I tell him truthfully.

" Hmm." He says." Which subject would you teach?"

" Probably art or English." I say. " What do you wanna do?"

" I wanna become an architect." He says.

" Hmm quite interesting." I say

He scoffs, " You don't need to tell me I  interesting I already know."