Chapter-15

Sabrina's POV:-

We reached back in time for everyone to wake up, and also to see Chase's slime covered form. Now that was hilarious, he was fuming and mumbling about how he would get me back.

It's Wednesday, so we decided to have a swim in the indoor pool. Yes, this house has a indoor pool and I thought it was just some ordinary holiday home. Turns out it was attached to the right side of the house and the entrance was one of the doors on the ground floor.

The guys were in the pool and we were outside, I was made to sit between the two drama queens ( Bella and Jenn) and made to listen to their gossip about some Jacob kid in our school and how he was caught doing the deed in the janitor's closet.

" They suspended him and the girl." Said Jenn.

" Who was the girl?" Bella asks with interest.

" Who else Taylor." She replies.

I scoff, " What else do you expect from Brittany and her squad."

" You know Taylor was never always like that." Says Bella softly.

" What haw else was she, when i think about her the only thing that cames to mind is her red nailpolish and tight mini skirt." Jenn says.

" We used to be friends through middle school, and when we started freshman year she suddenly changed. She stared following Brittany around, and then slowly she started dressing up and caking her face with makeup." Bella tells us.

" Y'all were really friends? Then why would she bully you?" I ask incredulously.

" That started after she was friends with Brittany. I guess she really didn't care about me." She says with a shrug.

Jenn is about to say something but is cut off by Ethan carrying her and dumping her into the pool.

I burst out laughing.

" ETHAN!!" She screamt," YOU ARE SO DEAD!!"

He was to busy laughing that he didn't realise when she grabbed onto his legs and pulled him into the pool. This time it was her time to laugh.

" Hey guys you too come on in." Says Aiden.

I stand up and rip the cover up and throw it on one of the chairs. I hear someone whistle.

" Wow you got a hot body Sab." Says Chase.

" Shut up pervert." I scream back, but can't help laughing.

I can feel someone eye's burning on me I turn and look at Maddox looking at me up and down. His eyes meet mine and I smirk.

" Move Outta the way." I scream, " CANNON BALL!!!"

I jump into the water, not soon after Bella joins me.

"Wohoooo." I say.

I swim around for a while. Suddenly something grabs my waist from under the water, and I am pulled into the water.

I turn around and see Maddox was the one who pulled me in. I try to free myself from his grasp but he holds me tightly. He pushes me down and re surfaces. I smirk, what he doesn't know is that I can hold my breath under water for a long time. At first I can hear his faint laughter, but when I don't come up it stops. His movements become frantic. To make it even more fun, I close my eyes and float back up to the surface.

" Sabrina! Sabrina! Wake up come on."  I hear his voice I almost want to laugh but I keep it in.

" I can feel my body being placed on the hard ground outside the pool.

" Oh my goodness you killed her." I heard Chase scream.

" I'm sorry please wake up Sabrina." I hear Maddox.

And that's when I open my eyes and burst out laughing.

" Oh my god! You should have heard yourself." I say laughing.

" It was not funny you know." He says harshly, and then proceeded to storm back into the house.

Huh what's up with him.

I give Aiden a questioning look. He just sighs and shrugs his shoulders.

" Don't ever do that again woman you got me so worried." Says Ethan.

" You scared us." Says Bella, and a small tear slips out and falls on her cheek.

" Aww, Bella I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry." I say pulling her into a hug.

" Come on now everyone let's go inside I'll make y'all hot chocolate as an apology, I'll even add those tiny marshmallows."

" You better." Says Jenn hugging me.

" Aww. Group hug!" Screams Chase and joins the hug along with Aiden.

" O-ok guys c-cant breath." I whese out.

They all laugh and break away.
We all go inside, everyone goes to their respective rooms to change and take a shower.
Ethan rushes into the bathroom before me.

" Hey! Not fair." I say crossing my arms.

" Honey beggars can't be choosers." He says.

" What did you just call me a beggar!?"

He responds by shutting the bathroom door.

I groan and change my clothes, I'll just take a shower afterwards.
I go downstairs to the kitchen, on the way I see Maddox sitting outside on one of the chairs.
I get into the kitchen and take out all the ingredients for making hot chocolate. It doesn't take a long time till I finish. I take out the mugs from the shelf and pour equal amounts of hot chocolate for everyone. Then I take the packet of mini marshmallows from the pantry and put it into the mugs.
They all come towards the kitchen when I call out.

Everyone except Maddox. I sigh. I grab my mug and another one form the counter and walk out to where I saw him before.

I sit on one of the seats besides him and hand him the mug.

" Here I made hot chocolate."

" Thanks." He doesn't look at me just grabs the mug and takes a small sip.

" Are you mad at me?" I ask.

He turns and looks at me straight in the eyes, I can see the anger, and something else that I have seen a few times before, but it's gone in a flash.

" Am I mad, ofcourse I am mad. I thought I drowned you. You know what was going through my head when you didn't come out of the water after a long time. I was so s-" he stops himself.

I stay quiet for a moment.

" I'm sorry. I think I took it too far."

" Please don't do anything like that again."

A smirk makes its way on my face.

"You almost sound like you care about me Maddy boy."

" Huh how can I not care you are one of my friends now."

I roll my eyes.

" Come on now let's go in everyone's in the kitchen."

"Yeah." He says getting of the chair and heading inside.

We make our way to the kitchen together. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I look at the contact and frown.

Dean

What does he want from me now.

I decline the call.

" Hey are you ok?" Maddox asks.

" Yeah."

He doesn't look convinced. But he lets it go.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Wohoooo, published 15 chapters.
Don't forget to like and share.
Love you allll.

Love Megan 🖤