Chapter-28

Sabrina's POV:-

"What! "

I looked at Maddox and started laughing.

" What! How could you do this to us i thought we were your best friends I didn't expect this from you Ri, I thought we told each other everything, and now suddenly turn up saying that you two are dating, and on the top of that you didn't even warn of such a huge thing, do you know how long Ethan, Bella and I have been shipping you two and omg you suddenly turn up one day and tell us that you are dating and and... "

We all stare at Jenn with wide eyes, I look at Maddox and he almost looked scared.

" Woah woah Jenn cool down a bit, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but we wanted to keep it between us for a while. " I say trying to calm her down.
She looks at me with guilt.

" I'm sorry I don't mean to sound mad I was just so excited that I started rambling. I'm sorry Ri sorry Maddox. "

Maddox gives her a small smile and I just wave her off.

" Nah there is nothing you have to apologize about. "

" So.. " Ethan says, " How long has this being going on? "

I give Maddox a nervous look. He understood my pleading look and answered on my behalf.

" One week. "

" What! " This time it was Dean, he still looked mad.

" Yeah... Why do you look so mad? " I ask.

" Whatever. " He replies.

I go to ask him again but Maddox gives me a look telling me now is not the time. I just nod and keep quiet. After that Dean didn't speak to me the whole time we were at the restaurant.

Maddox saw that my mood was ruined so he told me we would go to my house and spend some time there.

He parks the bike on the driveway. 
I quickly get off and pull the helmet in aggression.

Maddox followed me and we went up to my room and sat down on the bed.
I heard Maddox sigh, he took off his jacket and placed it on the chair, and rhn came and sat besides me.

He took my hands in his and opend my hand that was in a tight fist.

" Come on you can tell me what's wrong." He says calmly.

I turned to face him and held on to his hand, " Dax I don't know why Dean was so mad, we have known each other since we were kids, and I thought he would be happy that we were together. "

" Look Abs I really don't know why he acted like that when he was the one who gave me concent to ask you out first, but I can tell you this, he wasn't mad at you hell he would be happy as long as you are happy, there must be something else bothering him. "

I wiped a stray tear that fell and nodded slightly at him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest.

" I'll talk to him tomorrow. "

He didn't say anything, just pulled me closer and layed us down on the bed.

" Dax? " I whisper.

" Hmm? "

" I love you. " I say kissing his neck softly.

" I love you too, my love. " He replied, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I snuggled closer to him and fell asleep, forgetting about the world around us.

For now

Ok guys I'm back... The updates are going to be really slow... My writers block has still not gone and I'm still thinking of how to progress with the story. Sorry sorry soooorrryyy 🥺🥺. Stay tuned to see what's gonna happen. Don't forget about Brandon and his threats.

Love Megan🖤