Chapter-32

Sabrina's POV:-

I had fallen asleep after coming home from Maddox's house.

When I woke up, I wished that everything that had happened was a horrible nightmare. But the number of texts on my phone from Maddox and Dean say something else.

3:30p.m DAX❤: Babe I have asked Travis to come to my place tomorrow. He will be joining us in deciding what we are going to do about this. Apparently he and Mack used to be best friends.

3:35p.m Idiot (Dean) : Hey sunshine, Jake called he said that they'll be here in the evening. He also said that they will be crashing at my place.

4:00p.m DAX❤: Hey babe call me when you are free.

5:10p.m DAX❤: Hey Abs are you ok?

5:15p.m DAX❤: Why are you not picking up my calls?

5:20p.m DAX❤: I'm coming over.

My eyes widen. I check and see that there were six missed calls from him. I look at the time and see it's 5:31p.m he'll be here any second. As if listening to my internal thoughts the door bell rings.

" Coming! " I yell.

I quickly run down the stairs and rush to the front door. When I open it there he was standing he had a worried expression on his face. His eyes move all over me checking for any sign of injury.

" Are you okay? Why did you not pick up my calls? Did something happen? " He asked in one breath.

" Breathe Dax I'm fine, I had fallen asleep and I might have not heard the phone ringing. "

He came inside and shut the door and instantly hugged me.

" I was so worried. Don't do that to me again, I was scared that something happened to you. "

" I'm sorry. " I mumble into his neck.
" Doesn't matter now, just keep your phone on you all the time."  He said releasing me from the hug and placing a kiss on my lips.

" Since you are already here now why don't we prepare some dinner. "

"Ok, I'll just get my bag and come I'm staying here, mum is gone to visit Grandpa. I hope you don't mind. "

" Nope. You get it and come I'll be in the kitchen. "

I go into the kitchen and start taking out ingredients to make spaghetti. By the time I remove everything Maddox comes in the kitchen. He washes his hands and starts helping me to make dinner. There were a few kisses stolen in between. Oh and let's not forget Maddox almost dropped the sauce on the counter.

I serve some spaghetti in two plates for us and grab two forks, placing the plates on the table I call Maddox who had gone up to change his clothes. He comes down stairs wearing only sweatpants.

Holy Mother of Nutella.

Indeed.

I don't think I'll ever get used to him without a shirt.

" You know it's really hard to say if you are drooling because of the food or me. " Maddox says with a smirk.

I compose my expression and scoff, " I wasn't drooling over you. "

" Whatever let's you sleep Love. "

I blush hard but I sit down and start eating. He chuckles and sits beside me and starts eating. We make random conversation. Then he helps me to wash the plates and drying them. We watch TV for a while and then we decided to go to sleep.