Chapter- 24

Sabrina's POV:-

Brandon is here.

This cannot be happening.

I felt all the colour drain from my face.

"Abs! Abs! Sabrina you are scaring me. Please tell me what happened. " Maddox said lifting up my chin.

I didn't say anything, just stared at him blankly .

" Come on Sabrina say something. " He said again.

" We need to leave. "

" What! Why? What did Dean say to you that has got you so pale. Please tell me Abs. " He said, I could her the pain in his voice.

" No Maddox you have to stay out of this. I can't tell you anything. I've already said too much by revealing myself to you. " I said quickly gaining back control of my limbs, and standing up. I started walks back towards where I had parked my bike.

" What do you mean?  What can't you tell me." He yelled, pulling me back by my shoulders so I would face him.

" Maddox you don't understand, if I tell you, I'll be putting your life in danger and I don't want that! " I yell back at him.

He cups my cheeks in his hands, making me look into his deep ber pools.

" Sabrina, I know you are strong enough to protect yourself, but you don't need to protect me from anything, I want to be with you through this, you don't know how scared I was when you almost collapsed over there, I want to be with you, support you and help you, I don't care if anything happens to me, I would give my life to save yours, and even though you are strong sometimes even you need someone to protect you. " He said softly.

" Dax, don't say that I don't want you to die, these people are very dangerous, you cannot imagine what they can do. " I say, putting my hand over his, a tear slips out of my eye.

" Ok I won't say that, but please let me in, tell me what's going on. "

I nodded with a small smile on my face.

He leaned forward and placed a small soft kiss on my lips.

" Come on let's go to my place Dean will meet us there. "

" Ok come on. "

I gave him a small smile and we both walked towards rhe bike. I climbed on and turned on the engine, he followed Shortly after.

My body was tense but I relaxed when Maddox hugged me from behind.
We reached my house, and I saw Dean's car parked on the driveway.
I turned the engine off and pulled out the keys, and got off. Maddox followed behind me, but didn't say anything, he came besides me and held my hand. I smiled at the gesture, but his face was blank and stoic.

I opened the door to the house and was immediately tackled into a hug.

" Oh my God! Sunshine I was so worried, you suddenly stopped talking after I told you. Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?"

" Hey Dean I get that you're worried, but you need to calm down and get off me before you break my bones. " I said.

He got off me and Maddox helped me off the floor.

" Oh, hi Maddox what are you doing here? " Dean asked looking at Maddox.

" He's staying here, he wants to help." I said.

"No." Dean said, is features morphing into a stony exterior.

" What do you mean no? " Says Maddox. " I want to help, and I will, wether you like it or not. I care about Sabrina as much as you do. So you won't stop me. "

" Sabrina he can't help, you are putting not only his life in danger but the other five as well. "

I sucked in a breadth. No I cannot put their lives into danger. I don't want them to get involved.

" Wha-" Maddox tries to defend but O cut him off.

I sigh, " Maddox he's right, if you get involved, so will the others, and I don't want to put their lives in to danger. I know you want to help, but you helping will come with the cost of involving the others. Maddox you have to understand, this is no child's play. We're talking about guns and bullets."

" I will help you, the others will not get involved, I am a part of a gang, I will provide them with safety. Nothing will happen to them."

" You're a part of a gang! " I say in disbelief.

" Which gang is this? " Asks Dean Sceptically.

" The Black Wolves. " Says Maddox.

" Woah, that's like one of the most powerful gangs in the US. " Says Dean. " But how are you so sure that you'll be granted safety for your friends? "

" That's because I'm the leader of the gang. "

Dhun Dhun Dhuuuunnn.... Ohh Maddox is the leader of the gang. What do you think is their plan? Who do you think is Brandon? What does he have to do with Sabrina? Will Maddox be able to protect his friends?
Stay tuned to find out.

Anddddd.... Also.... I'm back ok so I won't be posting every twice a week like I had said, but I will be posting as soon as possible. I have very less ideas for this story, so it will probably be ending fast. But don't be disappointed I will be writing another book, and this one is about werewolf. Soooo... It will be like a complete different story.

Love Megan 🖤