Chapter-20

Sabrina's POV:-

The whole week went by with nothing special happening. After our ' talk ' Maddox and I have become a little closer.

For the past few days I was having this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach and it was not a good feeling. I was like I was having a foreboding feeling, like something horrible is going to happen. This feeling didn't go but it got worse as the days went by.

I kept thinking that it has something to do with them. But they didn't know where I was so I brushed the thought off. But that didn't stop me from being paranoid.

"Hey!" Someone yelled placing both their hands on my shoulders. Without looking at that person I turned around and twisted their hands.

"Ow! Ow! Stop what the hell Abs!" Shrieked Maddox.

My eyes widened in realization.

" Omg I am so sorry. Are you okay." I asked cringing a little.

" Yeah im fine what's up with you." He asked sounding a little worried.

I sigh, and rest my head on his shoulder.

" Nothing, for the past few days I have been paranoid. I've been having this weird feeling that something is going to happen."

" Don't worry nothing to worry about. It's just a feeling." He said.

But I wasn't convinced, yet I missed my head and gave him a small smile.

" Did you want to tell me something?" I asked.

" Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you, before you brutally assaulted me, that would you want to hang out after school?"

" Wow!" I said faking a surprised look.

" What?" He asked.

" You're actually asking, where is Maddox and what have you done to him, he would not have give me a choice and picked me up like a sack of potatoes and taken me."

" Shut up. I was going to take you along even if you were not coming."

" Ah! there he is the Maddox I know and like."

Oh shit.

" Wha-"

" Omg look at the time I'm getting late to class. I'll see you later." I said racing in the opposite direction, my face on fire because of the embarrassment.

I turned a little to look at his reaction. He was standing in the same place with a slightly confused expression but it soon morphed into a small smile.

Huh?

I got into class and took the seat next to Bella.

" Why is your face so red?" Asked Jenn from Bella's other side.

"Yeah you look like a strawberry." Says Chase from behind me.

" Uh... Nothing."

Jenn, Bella and Ethan gave me a look that said that they didn't believe me.

Suddenly there was a bag that dropped on the seat besides me. I turned to look at the person and saw it was... It was... Maddox.

I mentally face palmed myself for forgetting that we were in the same class.

He turned to me and smirked. Opening his mouth to say something but he couldn't because the teacher had entered the class.

I have never been so happy to see you Mr. Raj.