Chapter-12

Sabrina's POV:-

" Did you take your bikini that you bought at the mall?"

" Yes."

" Your new shorts?"

"Yes"

" Makeup?"

"Yes."

"Shoes."

If you haven't guessed till now this conversation is between me and Jenn, and if you guessed that I am the one answering in single words then you are totally right.

We decided that Jenn, Ethan and Bella would come to my house the night before. Since Maddox's house is like walking distance from mine.

Since that time Jenn has been behind me about packing, apparently my bag was too small to contain all the needed I items, and my bag was a mini suitcase.

" Ok Jenn I have everything I need you don't need to ask me about every single thing." I say with a groan slumping on the ground.

" I was just checking for your own good but when we are there and you don't have enough clothes to wear and have to roam around I your underwear don't come running to me." She says.

" Ok."

I look at Bella who is lying down on my bed and typing furiously on her phone. I look at Jenn and raise an eyebrow, she just shrugs.

" Hey Bells who are you texting so late in the night it's all most ten."

" Um ...Eh.. Nobody."

" Oh really." This time it is Ethan who says it.

" Yeah why?"

" No we are just curious, because since we have started being friends with Maddox, Aiden and Chase, I've seen that you are acting very different."

" W-what do you mean?"

" Oh gurl we know you have a thing for Aiden." Says Ethan.
Bella begins to blush furiously.

" Me and A-aiden. Pshhhh" she says.

I smirk.

" Oh come on Bella I'll protect you." I say in a mushy voice.

Ethan and Jenn laugh loudly at my acting.

" Ok fine I do like him."

" Hah called it." I say.

" Omg that is so cute you to will look great together." Gushes Jenn.

"Um..Er thanks... But I don't think he likes me." She says her expression falling.

" You must be blind if you can't see that he likes you back, and even if he doesn't it's his loss." Says Ethan.

" Yeah!" I say, " you are beautiful and have an amazing personality, if he can't see that then we'll have to do some thing about it." I say cracking my knuckles. Her eyes widen in alarm.

" Hey Ri we don't have to be violent ok."

" I was just joking." I say.

Jenn continues to pester her for information about when she started liking him and bla bla bla.

Ping!

I look at the notification on my screen and see it's a message from Maddox. I frown.

Maddox: hey. Are you free? Can I call you it's important.

Sabrina: sure.

Not even seconds later my phone rings. I sit outside on the balcony stool and take the call.