Chapter-6

Sabrina's POV:-

After I reached my table I was bombarded with questions from all three of my friends. After a lot of reassuring that I was fine, they ( Bella and Jenna ) let me go.
So here I am picking up Ethan from his house, so that we can meet the other guys at the court.

HONK HONK HONK.

I press the horn for him to come out of the house.

" Coming coming, my gosh you have no patients."

" Shut up, I have been here for more than 10 minutes, I told you to be here by 6:45 and you're here at 7:00."

" What, you think I look this good after just pulling on a baggy shirt on, you are so wrong, and plus we are going to be surrounded by male population."

" Such a drama queen." I say rolling my eyes. " Come on now get on." Handing him over the spare helmet.

He gets om and we r soon off towards the court. We reach there within 5 minutes.

" Hey you're finally here!"

Exclaims Chase when he sees me.

" Yea someone took extar time to get ready."

I say rolling my eyes at Ethan. But he just glares at me.

" OK enough chit chat let's form teams." Says Aiden, " Ri and Dax captains."

" We're uneven tho who gets the extra player?"

" You can.take the extra player, I get to choose first." Says Maddox.

" Sure." I reply.

" I choose Chase."

" Aiden and Ethan you r with me."

" Rules r whichever team makes 10 points first wins. Half court 3 points otherwise 1 point."

"Come on, let's do this."

I stand at the half court line I make Aiden stand a little further down and Ethan near the basket.
The ball is thrown in the air and I grab it before Maddox can take it I dribble the ball and pass it to Aiden he sees the opportunity and shoots but it doesn't go into the hoop. Ethan grabs the ball quickly and passes it to me Maddox tries to snatch the ball from me but I dribble around him and shoot it into the hoop.

" Yes! 3 points for us." Screams Aiden. I look at Maddox and smirk.

The next time he gets the ball he dribbles it smoothly and passes it to chase who dribbles it forward and shoots it goes into the hoop.
The score now is 1-3. I can see that Maddox is getting agitated. So I use it against him. I get the ball he tries to snatch it again but I fake right, and when he steps towards the right I pass the ball from the huge gap between his legs and Ethan catches the ball easily and shoots it into the hoop. The game continues. And we win by 7-10 .

" Wooh we won." I say.

" You were awesome." Says Chase.

" Thanks man."

" Girl I heard you were good, but they were wrong you are great."

" Thank you now can we all go I am starving. Who wants to ride with me?"I ask.

" Meeeee." Says Aiden running towards me.

I look towards Maddox and find that he is looking back at me, we continue to stare into each other's eyes, until I was interrupted by Aiden.

" Come on Ri let's go Ethan is taking a ride with chase in his car."

" Where are we going?" Asks Maddox.

" To the usual diner down the street."

" OK we'll meet you there."I say and I grab Aiden hand and drag him towards my bike.

" You'll have to tell me the directions."

" OK, it's not very far away."

I get on first and he straps his helmet on and climbs on. I speed gown the road and take tge necessary turns when Aiden tells me.

" You should ride slower next time it's a 5 min ride but we reached here in 3." He tells me.

" Meh."

" Hey Ri, please don't act so cold towards Maddox. He's a good guy when you get to know him."

He says seriously. I furrowed my eyebrows, he was the one who was acting so cold towards me I didn't even do anything to him, when I go to tell him that I hear the sound of a bike and a car nearing us.
I look towards it and see that it's the guys, and Maddox on the bike. His bike is a sexy matte black Kawasaki ninja.I walk towards the bike.

" Omg is that a Kawasaki ninja. Oh this is like my dream bike. Oh my god the horsepower. Oh the diamond cut. This is one damn sexy bike." I say looking at it in awe.

" Yeah I customized it. Your bike is also not bad a BMW, that is pretty fast, and I like what you have done with the tires."

We continue talking about bikes I tell him about how my dad would take me for races. He tells me about the bike store where he works and how he got good connections to find his bike. But like every other time we are interrupted.

" OK that's enough we know you both love bikes and can talk about them for the rest of your lives, but please take into consideration that there are three other teenage boys that are starving and need a good meal."

Says Chase sounding irritated.

" Woah chill man." Says Maddox.

" I think we should go inside or well have to face the wrath of hangry chase."

He says looking towards me. I just laugh and follow them into the diner.

We pick a booth in the corner of the restaurant. Maddox and I sit down on one side and Chase, Aiden and Ethan sit on the other side.

" Hey guys what would you like to have today?" Asks the waiter looking towards me. He is pretty cute with shaggy blonde hair dimples and green eyes.

" I'll have a cheese burger with fries and a pink leImonade." I say smiling at him.

" OK."

He says writing it down.

" Ill have cheese burger with fries." Says Aiden .

" I'll have the same." Says Ethan

" Me too" says Chase.

" I'll have the bacon burger and a lemonade."

" OK your order will be here in 5 min."

He says and walks away.
We eat our food and crack jokes and laugh. It gets late so we all decide to go home.

I drop off Ethan and make my way home. I am past curfue, but this time I am smart I had found a way to enter my room by climbing the tree that was near it. I have a bath and change into a long T-shirt and shorts, and get into bed soon my eyes begin to close and I am welcomed into the darkness. At least if find peace now.

Surprise surprise bonus chapter for the week. You're welcome.
Please comment and share.

Love Megan 🖤